Sponsored

Motormouth Canada video review of 2015 Mustang (GT & EcoBoost)

MizzouRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SRT, 70 Challenger R/T
Another favorable review of the 2015 Mustang. I agree with the reviewer that Ford did an excellent job with the sexy new sheet metal. The fastback with the lowered stance make this one of the best looking Mustangs ever (the 1970 Boss 302 remains my all-time favorite for looks).

[ame]
Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Very well done review! Two Thumbs up me being a Canadian!

OP
OP
MizzouRT

MizzouRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SRT, 70 Challenger R/T
The big thing to me is Ford got the styling right. There is a reason the original Mustang is a legend while the Falcon is forgotten, despite being based on the same platform and the Falcon being slightly lighter. To me, Ford delivered big time with the new sheet metal.

Too soon to say for sure, but in a worse case scenario the IRS might be a tenth slower in the 1/4, that is a small price to pay for the improved handling and ride comfort. The 5.0 is strong stock and lots of potential mods, so not like the GT is suddenly a slow car. Even good bracket racers can vary a tenth from run to run, let alone on different days.

Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Kind of felt like someone handed him the dealer sales training guide and said "go regurgitate this." Good on screen energy though.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Really Oppo? He sounded like he was giving an genuine review of how he liked it.

I definitely like the last line which needs to sink in here in the forums.

Either way (both models) you're a winner if you choose the 2015 Mustang...

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I've seen a lot of his reviews (he has a show in Canada) and they are generally geared toward the Consumer Reports crowd, not the enthusiast. He has a tendency to repeat things he says in his standups when he's in the car (and vice versa). And he sometimes misses critical facts (here for example he never mentions if the GT he's driving had the PP, and he really did not talk much about its handling at all).

Moreno53

Threads
Reaction score
For the vast majority of my life I've been an anti-mustang/muscle car guy.

But this car man....I will be placing an order for either an EcoBoost Premium or a GT Premium in the next few months. Thats how far this car has turned me around. That interior + a 420+hp V8, all for under $40K....and it takes regular!! Its such a game changer.

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
For the vast majority of my life I've been an anti-mustang/muscle car guy.

But this car man....I will be placing an order for either an EcoBoost Premium or a GT Premium in the next few months. Thats how far this car has turned me around. That interior + a 420+hp V8, all for under $40K....and it takes regular!! Its such a game changer.
Ditto that.
Sponsored