Sponsored

motor mounts for 1000 HP

dodger789

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt performance, whipple, stage 2 throttle body, rxt clutch, cf driveshaft, steeda subframe kit, 840 hp axles, X force w/ corsa long tubes and mickeys
can anyone recomend the best motor mounts not the brackets. I destroyed mine at 800 HP figure I should upgrade before I drop in the aluminator...thanks
Sponsored

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Which ones gave up the fight at 800 hp? Factory? I’m liking my steeda adjustable mounts on BMR brackets. I’m not throwing 1000 horses at them however. I went this route for clearance, adjustability and just trying to take the slop out of the driveline.

OP
OP

dodger789

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt performance, whipple, stage 2 throttle body, rxt clutch, cf driveshaft, steeda subframe kit, 840 hp axles, X force w/ corsa long tubes and mickeys
Yes they where stock. Im looking at the steeda with my stock brackets. Im concernd about drive pitch angle and vibration. Do I want adjustables?

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Yes they where stock. Im looking at the steeda with my stock brackets. Im concernd about drive pitch angle and vibration. Do I want adjustables?
The adjustables actually allow you to deal with driveline angles and address vibrations if you have any. I went with a 1 piece driveshaft and the motor is at factory height. There’s more clearance which helps with LTH. Those factory mounts are the size and appearance of the largest navel Orange I’ve ever seen.

OP
OP

dodger789

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
I have a one piece as well and im going to address drive line angles AFTER I put in the mounts. I have a tremec. What height would you recomend on the steeda spacers

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
My original engine mounts are still holding perfectly.
Sponsored