Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
:headbonk:

Guess the OEM Ford tune and the Ford FRPP tune is unsafe as well, you know seeing as Ford has the most engine failures.
Adam, why do you bother replying... This guy is a troll ;)
Sponsored

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Adam, why do you bother replying... This guy is a troll ;)
It gives me a reminder to follow up with later to see if there are still untrue statements being said about my company. Great way to keep track for later use if need be.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
It gives me a reminder to follow up with later to see if there are still untrue statements being said about my company. Great way to keep track for later use if need be.
Adam,
I just sent you a personal email to [email protected]. Thanks for jumping in.

thanassis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Adam I sent you also one email, couple of weeks ago, please have a look!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=19118]Tune+[/MENTION] Let your happy customers speek on your behalf :headbang:

Sponsored

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
:headbonk:

Guess the OEM Ford tune and the Ford FRPP tune is unsafe as well, you know seeing as Ford has the most engine failures.
Oh that's right, the 2015 has engine defects ranging from pin holes to improper rod bolt torque but the 2016 engines are fine right Adam? Oh wait, tuned Cleveland engines are blowing so I guess the rod bolt torque guy moved from Valencia to Cleveland. :crazy:

LMS and Lund aren't blowing engines like the rest of tuning community for a reason and it isn't luck.

Chez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Oh that's right, the 2015 has engine defects ranging from pin holes to improper rod bolt torque but the 2016 engines are fine right Adam? Oh wait, tuned Cleveland engines are blowing so I guess the rod bolt torque guy moved from Valencia to Cleveland. :crazy:

LMS and Lund aren't blowing engines like the rest of tuning community for a reason and it isn't luck.
What is the reason then?

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got the Mishimoto installed! So much better... Temps are 25-30F lower. Still uncertain if I should move to Satge 2 on the Cobb Tunning!

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Go for it ..give the car a few days to get used to it

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)

I am not following you.

You are the only one who brought other companies into this thread. And Adam has had his hand in some of the most pushed 2.3 EB on the planet (ie: F-RS).

His massive activity with this engine, logic dictates there is bound to be unexplainables & outlayers. As a community, we know this is not the "norm" & every well known tune shop, will also tell you that. Including ones working directly with Ford Performance.

So, if you have a problem with his tune, I suggest you take it up with him in private. I would be saying the same if it was Livernois, Roush, Lund, Watson Engineering, Full Race, etc.

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Just got the Mishimoto installed! So much better... Temps are 25-30F lower. Still uncertain if I should move to Satge 2 on the Cobb Tunning!
Before going for an e-Tune from [MENTION=19118]Tune+[/MENTION] I stayed with COBB Stage 1 for a while and I thought that it performed better than Stage 2. But, I only tried Stage 2 for a little while (a couple of hours), so as Elvis66 said you can go for Stage 2 and give the car a few days to get used to it.

In any case, if you have a few extra bucks to spend, I would go for a custom tune from a pro-tuner - I would suggest Adam.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went for the Stage 2 and I saw a drop in torque. 0-60 times got slower by 0.2 seconds. On the Stage 1 I was seeing estimated TQ of 360-375. With Stage 2 its only getting 345 at the highest. Why would this happen and why would a few days make it any better?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=29553]BoosTang23T[/MENTION] I was getting something like that when I compared Stage 1 to Stage 2 before and after the FMIC installation. To be honest, this is the reason why I stayed with Stage 1 before getting an e-Tune.

As I was also using Estimated Torque on the Accessport to get a torque estimate, while I was in the process of datalogging for Adam, I asked him which data monitor on the Accessport would give a good indication of the actual engine torque. I think it's important to share with you his answer.

He said that actually there is no accurate indication of torque output. There are too many factors for the ECU to accurately calculate torque, especially when we actually make more power and torque than what the ECU was scaled to. He brought the example of a 500 whp (wheel horse power) Focus ST, where all the torque monitors read like 197 max (and obviously it was much higher)!

So Estimated Torque cannot really be trusted as a torque monitor.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=29553]BoosTang23T[/MENTION] I was getting something like that when I compared Stage 1 to Stage 2 before and after the FMIC installation. To be honest, this is the reason why I stayed with Stage 1 before getting an e-Tune.

As I was also using Estimated Torque on the Accessport to get a torque estimate, while I was in the process of datalogging for Adam, I asked him which data monitor on the Accessport would give a good indication of the actual engine torque. I think it's important to share with you his answer.

He said that actually there is no accurate indication of torque output. There are too many factors for the ECU to accurately calculate torque, especially when we actually make more power and torque than what the ECU was scaled to. He brought the example of a 500 whp (wheel horse power) Focus ST, where all the torque monitors read like 197 max (and obviously it was much higher)!

So Estimated Torque cannot really be trusted as a torque monitor.
Thanks for the input. The thing is that I can see a direct correlation between that monitor and my 0-60 times. The torque and response time in Stage 2 is felt impacted right away negatively. Stage 1 has a way better response/outcome.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Stage 1 has a way better response/outcome.
This is EXACTLY what I felt when I compared Stage 1 to Stage 2 after I had the cp-e Delta Core intercooler installed. Which might be normal, because Stage 2 is designed for COBB FMIC, which is different than Mishimoto (and cp-e).
Sponsored