Michelin Sport 4s question

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
hi gang, I am looking to order some Michelin Sport 4S for the Mach 1 soon, but they do not have 315's for the rear as of yet. I believe I saw someone say 325 will fit rear as well? Please can someone confirm?
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
hi gang, I am looking to order some Michelin Sport 4S for the Mach 1 soon, but they do not have 315's for the rear as of yet. I believe I saw someone say 325 will fit rear as well? Please can someone confirm?
They do fit but if you wait a little bit longer, the 315's will be available. It's a brand new size that was released according to Michelin's site.

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
They do fit but if you wait a little bit longer, the 315's will be available. It's a brand new size that was released according to Michelin's site.
ok thanks very much, I do see that now listed on website, will check again when ordering

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
The 325’s work just fine and look sweet. But if you want the factory rear size tirerack just started carrying the 315’s and have them in stock

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
The 325’s work just fine and look sweet. But if you want the factory rear size tirerack just started carrying the 315’s and have them in stock
ok great, so if I ordered these from Tirerack, I could then take them to anyone to have put on , correct? I was generally going to just order from Cosco, that's where we usually get Michelins for our other cars.

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
ok great, so if I ordered these from Tirerack, I could then take them to anyone to have put on , correct? I was generally going to just order from Cosco, that's where we usually get Michelins for our other cars.
If you have a place in mind I would check with them just to make sure they will do it. Can’t see why they wouldn’t but some shops might get weird because they didn’t get to sell you the tires. I had mine swapped at les schwab of all places. The local Ford dealer wouldn’t touch it because they said the HP wheels are too wide. I was pretty nervous about it but there a couple guys at this tire store that are into cars and promised me they would do it right. And they did.

order your tires from onlinetires.com and use code “John5” for a nice little discount :wink: They also don’t charge shipping or tax so you will save quite a bit. If the code doesn’t work or you have any issues let me know. All the credit for that discount code goes to @fastergt350

*edited to add
I just checked onlinetires and they don’t have the 315 listed yet. If you need to order now contact customer service and ask for John. He should be able to straighten you out. Let him know that Chris and william with the mustangs that ordered the 4s’s earlier this year sent you and you need the same discount

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
If you have a place in mind I would check with them just to make sure they will do it. Can’t see why they wouldn’t but some shops might get weird because they didn’t get to sell you the tires. I had mine swapped at les schwab of all places. The local Ford dealer wouldn’t touch it because they said the HP wheels are too wide. I was pretty nervous about it but there a couple guys at this tire store that are into cars and promised me they would do it right. And they did.

order your tires from onlinetires.com and use code “John5” for a nice little discount :wink: They also don’t charge shipping or tax so you will save quite a bit. If the code doesn’t work or you have any issues let me know. All the credit for that discount code goes to @fastergt350
Awesome thanks very much for this! I’ll check with some locals about mounting

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)