Shawn78600

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
GT350 #K2058
Vehicle Showcase
im looking for a this shifter for my car does anyone know of a good deal on this one anywhere ?
Im getting $475 plus tax so far :crying:
thanks
Sponsored

passwords

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350R & ā€˜19 ZL1 1LE
im looking for a this shifter for my car does anyone know of a good deal on this one anywhere ?
Im getting $475 plus tax so far :crying:
thanks
Ive been looking for a better deal than the standard $475 since my dainty factory shifter crapped out last May. No luck through July 4th, Labor Day, Black Friday, Christmas...nothing. Itā€™s probably just as well since it would be sitting on the shelf because Iā€™ve been busy with other things. But Iā€™m reserved to the fact that Iā€™ll probably just end up shelling out the $475 plus tax and shipping...once I get a better garage (with an attached house) and have a decent place to install it.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Everyone had my shifter for like 400 bucks and tax.
(I got barton) but I called barton directly and asked if they could give a deal, he took 15% off, and was tax free and free shipping saving me like 70 bucks over everyone else.

reach out to them, ask. maybe can get a deal.

Sponsored

Iconicgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I looked and couldnā€™t find any discounts/deals. I just paid $520 the other day for race spec/x spec for 20 gt with knob adapter at mgw.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
they never go on too big of a sale, you're talking like $50 tops and you will be missing out on mechanically precise shifts until you buy. i'd holler at beefcake racing and be done with it. i will not own a mustang without an MGW

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
I'm in for group buy

ssmith891

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
In for group buy also!

passwords

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350R & ā€˜19 ZL1 1LE
they never go on too big of a sale, you're talking like $50 tops and you will be missing out on mechanically precise shifts until you buy. i'd holler at beefcake racing and be done with it. i will not own a mustang without an MGW
I know you know that of which you speak. Hopefully a group buy will get each of us a small discount and get more revenue for MGW. I gotta think there are still a lot of us ā€˜19 and ā€˜20 owners that want to upgrade from the factory (revised) shifter. I see at least 5 so far. The factory shifter isnā€™t bad, but it also isnā€™t good. I want good.

I hate to move off topic, but I gotta know how that cam swap in your ZLE is going. I know, wrong forum...

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I know you know that of which you speak. Hopefully a group buy will get each of us a small discount and get more revenue for MGW. I gotta think there are still a lot of us ā€˜19 and ā€˜20 owners that want to upgrade from the factory (revised) shifter. I see at least 5 so far. The factory shifter isnā€™t bad, but it also isnā€™t good. I want good.

I hate to move off topic, but I gotta know how that cam swap in your ZLE is going. I know, wrong forum...
hit a little snag with the cam phaser, but may fire her up this weekend to make sure we put stuff back where it actually went lol.

and hey maybe yall can get a group buy, i was just letting yall know since like 2015 i've never saw it more than $50 off even at the big holidays...but wellll worth the money nonetheless. if he made one for a gen6 camaro i'd have it in a heartbeat. it's fun to look at, not bad to install, and wow it's better than the flimsy factory stuff

OP
OP
Shawn78600

Shawn78600

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
GT350 #K2058
Vehicle Showcase
Everyone had my shifter for like 400 bucks and tax.
(I got barton) but I called barton directly and asked if they could give a deal, he took 15% off, and was tax free and free shipping saving me like 70 bucks over everyone else.

reach out to them, ask. maybe can get a deal.
Thanks man will try and update

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks man will try and update
I figure they produce it, donā€™t have pay a middle man. Barton tossed me a discount and Iā€™m sure didnā€™t hurt their profit margin. Probsbly what retailer would of gotten from the sale.
Sponsored