Sponsored

Metal paddle shifters?

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
^Agree

This thread has been going nearly a year now. At this pace the car will be redesigned/refreshed before these come. 2018 models are only 14 months away
Sponsored

OP
OP
neodark

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I started this thread basically as soon as I had my stang... It was my most wanted mod, and nobody ever delivered. It's sad, CD could've had my money a long time ago. I think it's time to move on now. I may opt for the CJ option because ffs, the paddles aren't even listed as an item yet.

Last edited:

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Maybe they are taking so long because of getting this sexy B**ch ready to sell.
Maybe but if you look this wheel has the same extensions as CJPP is selling, just the CF material.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Maybe they are taking so long because of getting this sexy B**ch ready to sell.
Maybe but if you look this wheel has the same extensions as CJPP is selling, just the CF material.
For sure the same extensions...My guess, he was talking about the sweet looking wheel...If it's a CF wheel, then what are they doing with the stick-on extensions, copying the design-->:gossip:-->:lol:-->:shrug:

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
The Photo is from CD

That photo is from the CD website, they say the wheel will be available in the future. They don't mention the paddles at all. But together they look great.

Jak112460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That photo is from the CD website, they say the wheel will be available in the future. They don't mention the paddles at all. But together they look great.
This paddles are aluminum ones you can find anywhere. I'm guessing they just put them on there to make the wheel look even better.

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those aluminum paddles you can find them in Chinese sites for 40 bucks free shipping.

Sponsored

SVOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 301A A10, Steeda Stop The Hop, Minimum drop springs, Pro action shocks and struts, UPR Vertical Links, spherical bearings, Steeda Xpipe , VMP Odin 88 MM pulley, Lund Tuned
Vehicle Showcase
Will anyone be offering metal paddle shifters (or extensions) for the auto paddles on the S550?

I know I've seen these extensions for other cars before. I really want larger metal paddles instead of the stock units. :headbang:
CJ Pony Parts has them and they look sweet!:clap2: CJ's Part Number: PSHIFT1-V Paddle Shifter Extension Pair 2015-2016

RobMustang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Automatic
someone please review them when they come in!

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Are you guys still waiting on these? I can grab a bunch and probably get them to you guys for less than $100 including shipping.

They're on Alibaba for ~$50 min qty 10.
alibaba.png

They're on Aliexpress for $80 free shipping, no min, if you're willing to wait a few weeks for delivery.
Savanini.png

RobMustang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Automatic
I'm interested, I would like to see son reviews first though

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
FYI CJPP has an 8% forum discount and free shipping so they're really more like $91-92.

Still expensive IMO. But the CJPP ones have no branding logo so it may not be the same source despite looking similar.

And CJPP verified fitment, so for $10-15 more personally I would go the verified fitment route for a couple more bucks (and can return if you dont like the fit holding them up to the paddles before taping in) than China. Plus ship same day not wait weeks to come from China and customs hurdles/unexpected issues.

But that's just me. That's why they charge a premium if they are even the same exact part.
Sponsored