Sponsored

NEW Paddle Shifters?

Pabs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Hey everyone,
As a driver of an automatic ecoboost I have found myself hating the paddle shifters at the track. The reason being is the accidental tap while turning and getting out of gear. Main question here is if there are any alternatives already out there in the market? It would not only be very functional but would look way better if the paddle shifters were bigger and had a gap between steering wheel and shifter.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Not yet but in time I'm sure there will be. Maybe even a ratcheting shifter, upshift and downshift, would be a neat option too.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Hey everyone,
As a driver of an automatic ecoboost I have found myself hating the paddle shifters at the track. The reason being is the accidental tap while turning and getting out of gear. Main question here is if there are any alternatives already out there in the market? It would not only be very functional but would look way better if the paddle shifters were bigger and had a gap between steering wheel and shifter.
Thanks!
Do a search. Forgot who it was but some company is making these supposed to be out anytime.

OP
OP

Pabs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Do a search. Forgot who it was but some company is making these supposed to be out anytime.
I've been doing some searches already and havent found anything which is why i ask here. do you by any chance know which company it is?

Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
^^What he said.
Sponsored