Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Do you think a mechanical BOV will void a powertrain warranty? I think my transmission needs flashed even though it's a 2020. Anything other than normal mode, it shifts really hard from 1st to 2nd. Like it sticks in 1st gear to long even if you're not getting on it. Looks like I don't know how to drive a stick shift when I start from a stop.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Can always swap bov’s easily

OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Can always swap bov’s easily
Possibly, other than the fact I had to cut a vacuum line to hook up this TurboSmart BOV. It was replaced with a thick rubber one, but I fear they'll notice it's not their cheap plastic hose. Not to mention I have a CIA though I doubt that voids the warranty. But points to me changing things as I also put in a catch can.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Possibly, other than the fact I had to cut a vacuum line to hook up this TurboSmart BOV. It was replaced with a thick rubber one, but I fear they'll notice it's not their cheap plastic hose. Not to mention I have a CIA though I doubt that voids the warranty. But points to me changing things as I also put in a catch can.
You could always rebuy that hose. Parts are cheap. Levittown ford

I kept my parts. If I need to I’d toss them on for warranty if engine went bad. I had to alter my evap fuel purge line.

I’d simply order another one and swap them out. Cover my ass. Once engine fixed. Swap w original parts
Sponsored