Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
Very very nice. Glad I haven't gotten my tax money back yet. Lots of nice intercoolers out there right now. I'm definitely considering this one. and the piping. I'm a sucker for mandrel bent stainless.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
Will the piping be compatible with your big turbo kit?
If you are looking to upgrade to our turbo kit, hold off on getting the piping. AS Juben said above (and below) the hot side is different, cold side is the same.

Very very nice. Glad I haven't gotten my tax money back yet. Lots of nice intercoolers out there right now. I'm definitely considering this one. and the piping. I'm a sucker for mandrel bent stainless.
Thank you! We are stainless lovers as well, just ask LeonBorden he hates it! haha.

The cold side pipe should be, but I believe it was stated that it'd need a different hot side pipe.
:thumbsup:

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I'm glad I didn't get the charge pipes and downpipe then! I can't wait to see what the turbo upgrade will bring to the table, it will really suck if with a turbo upgrade we can only keep up with stock GTs.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
I'm glad I didn't get the charge pipes and downpipe then! I can't wait to see what the turbo upgrade will bring to the table, it will really suck if with a turbo upgrade we can only keep up with stock GTs.
Well, my personal goal is to hit 10's on stock block. I don't see any stock GT's doing that, not to mention the $ I'll be saving on gas and car payments! :cool:

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
Whats the ETA on shipping Adam? Cant stop drooling
Charge piping, looking at 1-2 weeks. Intercoolers and full kits will start shipping in 2-2.5 weeks. Production has started but it takes 3 hours to cut a set of end tanks. :eyebulge:

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
Well, my personal goal is to hit 10's on stock block. I don't see any stock GT's doing that, not to mention the $ I'll be saving on gas and car payments! :cool:
My personal goal is also 10s on the stock block, exactly my thoughts regarding gas!

I'm excited to see what's in store.

Sponsored

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
Any dyno results of power increase with the new intercooler?

15svo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
95 gt far from stock 15 ecoboost delivered 2/9/15
Any dyno results of power increase with the new intercooler?
My car dropped 60deg it went from 140 to 80 degrees charge air temp and on several back to back pulls never got over 100 degree. I know the first time my car was on maps dyno with phase 1 it made 313/389 after the intercooler we seen as much as 434 pounds of tq but adam wanted to back it down to around 400 and we ended up with 330/395 and that's before the hard piping.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
My car dropped 60deg it went from 140 to 80 degrees charge air temp and on several back to back pulls never got over 100 degree. I know the first time my car was on maps dyno with phase 1 it made 313/389 after the intercooler we seen as much as 434 pounds of tq but adam wanted to back it down to around 400 and we ended up with 330/395 and that's before the hard piping.
Exactly. The car was making 313/389 before the intercooler, after intercooler without making any changes to the tune it made 324/395. After some tuning it put down 330/395.

Here is Pre-intercooler dynograph. My tune versus Cobb's OTS tune:

Here is Post-intercooler dynograph without any adjustments to the tune.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Exactly. The car was making 313/389 before the intercooler, after intercooler without making any changes to the tune it made 324/395. After some tuning it put down 330/395.

Here is Pre-intercooler dynograph. My tune versus Cobb's OTS tune:

Here is Post-intercooler dynograph without any adjustments to the tune.

The pre-intercooler graph, is that the tune for a stock car like I have? If so, would I be safe in assuming that my numbers would be similar on the base file (w/o revisions).
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.