MAGNETIC S550 MUSTANG Thread

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
I think #3 is very good, although #5 and #6 might look even better with some of the rough road foreground cropped, which is a slight distraction. Good luck Kristian :-)

Sponsored

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
Added some stripes today - just had time for the front. I probably should have started with the back to get the hang of it. Far from perfect but I think they look great. Narrow stripes, gloss black with silver pin stripes.

front stripes.jpg

NotchbackFiero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 1988 Fiero GT
Added some stripes today - just had time for the front. I probably should have started with the back to get the hang of it. Far from perfect but I think they look great. Narrow stripes, gloss black with silver pin stripes.

front stripes.jpg
Do you have the black roof from the accent package? I picked up a '19 GT Magnetic with the black accent package. While I like the idea/want stripes, I don't know how to incorporate them with the black roof yet.

Sponsored

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
Do you have the black roof from the accent package? I picked up a '19 GT Magnetic with the black accent package. While I like the idea/want stripes, I don't know how to incorporate them with the black roof yet.
I think stripes look great with the black roof. I have the black accent package but my car is a convertibel so my roof is black by default :wink:

here is a cruddy pic from above

IMG_2647.jpg

and the back end

IMG_2646.jpg