Sponsored

Magnaflow Competition Catback VIDEO

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Here's a video we put together of our car with the Magnaflow 3" Competition Catback. We tested the kit with both the stock catted legs and a set of the Lethal Performance off-road legs. The exhaust valves were open the entire time during this video as one of our factory valve actuators was bad.

[ame]

We offer our customers special loyalty pricing on the entire Magnaflow line so if you're looking to purchase one of these systems follow the link below on how to get your special loyalty pricing.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21709&highlight=magnaflow

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...0-gt350r/2015-2016/exhaust/catbacks/magnaflow

If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call at 561-753-8105.​
Sponsored

Dawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT convertible
I love Magnaflow products, but that sounds like a guy in the horn section blowing his trumpet in a bucket of water.

Sponsored

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Sounds spot on...

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Very, very nice!!!

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
So a I finally talked myself out of this car and into a C7, but I really like the way this exhaust sounds. I like the deeper tone/less rasp, but it still sounds unique when caning it.

And now I'm right back in limbo with my decision. Dammit! :doh:

Any chance for more in-car videos with this setup, for not just cruising but acceleration and deceleration on part-throttle, WOT and off throttle?

stinger556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Family hauler, for now
So a I finally talked myself out of this car and into a C7, but I really like the way this exhaust sounds. I like the deeper tone/less rasp, but it still sounds unique when caning it.

And now I'm right back in limbo with my decision. Dammit! :doh:

Any chance for more in-car videos with this setup, for not just cruising but acceleration and deceleration on part-throttle, WOT and off throttle?
I wouldn't even consider a C7 unless it was a Z06/Z07. Stingrays are a dime a dozen. Im assuming you meant Z06, though

Sponsored

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
I wouldn't even consider a C7 unless it was a Z06/Z07. Stingrays are a dime a dozen. Im assuming you meant Z06, though
You assumed incorrect. :)

Stingrays are not a dime a dozen in Canada, and even if they were, it wouldn't dissuade me, because I buy for me, no one else (ok, wifey has to approve).

I would never buy a Z06, for the same reason I have no interest in a Hellcat: I like keeping my foot in it for more than 0.5 seconds. I'm about noise, responsiveness, and handling. 460 hp for a street driven C7 is plenty, IMO.

Also, Z51 equipped Stingrays start cheaper in Canada than 2017 GT350s, and there are few deals on any C7 in Canada, due to how few are allocated here, so MSRP comparisons really are apples to apples in this context.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
You assumed incorrect. :)

Stingrays are not a dime a dozen in Canada, and even if they were, it wouldn't dissuade me, because I buy for me, no one else (ok, wifey has to approve).

I would never buy a Z06, for the same reason I have no interest in a Hellcat: I like keeping my foot in it for more than 0.5 seconds. I'm about noise, responsiveness, and handling. 460 hp for a street driven C7 is plenty, IMO.

Also, Z51 equipped Stingrays start cheaper in Canada than 2017 GT350s, and there are few deals on any C7 in Canada, due to how few are allocated here, so MSRP comparisons really are apples to apples in this context.
Have you test driven a C7?