magna flow mufflers

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
On my car I took the resonators and mufflers off and put some chambered mufflers on, well at first it sounded good but I put up with the drone between 1500 and 1700 RPM. Now I am tired of the drone. I got flowmasters on my truck and they are decent. Has anyone tried them on a 3.7?
Sponsored

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
hooker blackheart. had em on my 2.7 EB truck and their systems have a nice growl.

OP
OP
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
Nice sound I pefer something milder

Checkup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michel
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2017 V6 convertible

The Hooker BH
Dana , did you have a drone with this Hooker Blackeart , did you have a genuine resonator, et étes vous du Quebec avec la plaque Québécoise ?I had a genuine resonator with Flomaster Thunder and I had a drone very not fine to ride with this , I have reinstall my original muffler, but I looking for a model with a sport sound not too loud with any drone .

DANA44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 convertible
Dana , did you have a drone with this Hooker Blackeart , did you have a genuine resonator, et étes vous du Quebec avec la plaque Québécoise ?I had a genuine resonator with Flomaster Thunder and I had a drone very not fine to ride with this , I have reinstall my original muffler, but I looking for a model with a sport sound not too loud with any drone .
Its there around 2k in too low of a gear up hill.
But with a vert top down different story.
The oem GT cat back maybe what your looking for
Not from Quebec but have made many trips to Montreal and a few to Quebec city.
I've seen concerts at the old Montreal Forum back in the day and the Bell center with a walk up the stairs at Mount Royal before or after. Haven't been back since 2019 now that we are back to normal I'll be back. Quebec has some of the best restaurants in North America.
Sponsored