Mach1 front bumper

Glenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush,21 CFTP GT500,20 Explorer ST,67 Nova
installing Roush max cooling kit waiting for the bumper cover to be painted The picture shows the the bumper cover just sitting on the car... but it looks perfect to me, we will see after it gets painted and fully installed. It better be done going to the stampede

bumper mach 1.jpg

bumper Mach 1 2.jpg
Sponsored

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
[/QUOTE]
installing Roush max cooling kit waiting for the bumper cover to be painted The picture shows the the bumper cover just sitting on the car... but it looks perfect to me, we will see after it gets painted and fully installed. It better be done going to the stampede

bumper mach 1.jpg

bumper Mach 1 2.jpg
looking good so far!

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
looking good so far!
[/QUOTE]

bumper mach 1.jpg

bumper Mach 1 2.jpg
Do the side grilles, grille, and chin spoiler need painted as well or is the plastic fine without paint?

Glenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
the answer is no they look good! This is a high-quality part, very happy with it and I can say I buy a lot of parts...:clap: Just got done with this car last summer and now doing a rebuild on it, no one really liked it. updating everything. this is a stage 1 Roush car (dealer installed) It got really hot and then had no power at all. Just decided to upgrade the radiator too. Once done going to take it in for a new tune. You must remember I work really slow (retired government employee) :crazy:
The bumper cover cost me $700 to have painted! When this car is done with new graphics, somebody better like it, keeping the twister special Theme! Hoping this car is done by 13 Sept for the Stampede in Michigan! I am going in this car or the Shelby....

Mach 1 bumper 1.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 2.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 3.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 4.jpg

Mach 1 parts 1.jpg

Mach 1 pats rear spoiler.jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
the answer is no they look good! This is a high-quality part, very happy with it and I can say I buy a lot of parts...:clap: Just got done with this car last summer and now doing a rebuild on it, no one really liked it. updating everything. this is a stage 1 Roush car (dealer installed) It got really hot and then had no power at all. Just decided to upgrade the radiator too. Once done going to take it in for a new tune. You must remember I work really slow (retired government employee) :crazy:
The bumper cover cost me $700 to have painted! When this car is done with new graphics, somebody better like it, keeping the twister special Theme! Hoping this car is done by 13 Sept for the Stampede in Michigan! I am going in this car or the Shelby....

Mach 1 bumper 1.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 2.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 3.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 4.jpg

Mach 1 parts 1.jpg

That coyote on your garage door is awesome. Painted or decal?

Sponsored

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Mach 1 bumper 1.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 2.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 3.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 4.jpg

Mach 1 parts 1.jpg

That’s is looking good and people would be fools not to like it when it’s done. Appreciate the photos and can’t wait to see when it’s done. Man I love the orange mustangs (twister, Fury, and cyber). I’m about ready to pull the trigger on the bumper and your pics are really helping me decide, thanks.

I wanted to go to the stampede as well but it’s going to work out. Should be a good time.

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford f150 2019 mustang gt

Mach 1 bumper 1.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 2.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 3.jpg

Mach 1 bumper 4.jpg

Mach 1 parts 1.jpg

Whats your plan for the splitters? I didn't care for the finish on those. Wish they matched the side skirts.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Awesome! Your car looks great so far, can’t wait to see it when it’s done. Saw your comment hoping others like it, build it for you and what you like! If others don’t like it, that’s their problem not yours

Glenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Whats your plan for the splitters? I didn't care for the finish on those. Wish they matched the side skirts.
Don’t know yet,don’t know what will fit after I get it together, sometime in October will try to figure out something!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t know yet,don’t know what will fit after I get it together, sometime in October will try to figure out something!
What do you mean? I'm talking about the finish of the material of the splitter. It's like a smooth plastic doesn't resemble a factory splitter.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Interested, following!

Glenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
What do you mean? I'm talking about the finish of the material of the splitter. It's like a smooth plastic doesn't resemble a factory splitter.
it looks good and it's not factory! And if you look AT the upper and lower grills on a GT PP1 2019 the upper is gloss and the lower is matte finish :crazy:

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it looks good and it's not factory! And if you look AT the upper and lower grills on a GT PP1 2019 the upper is gloss and the lower is matte finish :crazy:
So your leaving the splitter as is? Yikes! And I'm not talking about the grilles