Mach 1 Track Wheels - please share!

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
My Mach 1 (FJG, handling pack) will be used for a combination of autocross/track days/weekend drives. I'm not sure if I'll use the OEM wheels for street or track use. Either way, the new set will match the size /offset as much as possible.

Given the unique colors of the FJG appearance package (gray, black stripe, orange stripe) - what color wheels would look best?

Anyone have a Mach 1, especially in FJG with aftermarket track capable wheels?
Sponsored

OP
OP
rcsracing

rcsracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP #1859
Those are one option for sure.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Have you looked at these Ford Performance wheels, same size as what you currently have.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...q8KQqbHmwHXU4DDB54PlfV67GT_PPpx8aAuFKEALw_wcB
Big no thanks. Cast aluminum (weak), heavy, AND expensive. Add to that the 0.5" stagger which means you can't rotate them front/rear, which is desirable for track wheels.

The color works, that's about it. If you want that style of wheel, look at the SVE SP2 knockoffs which can be had in 11' square (you'll want extended studs and slip on spacers up front), or the Apex SM-10 which can be had in 11" square rotatable (with spacers), or 11" with specific front/rear offsets. Both of those options are flow formed (aka spun forged) which will be stronger and lighter than the ford performance wheels linked.
Sponsored