Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Jay at Granger , @Zach@Granger

what timeframe have y'all been seeing from build date to delivery at y'alls storefront?

It depends on the trim/options. An April order took forever with the shut down. But now if you order a Mach 1 it'll probably be built in early December and show up close to year end. A GT maybe 30 days sooner.
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
It depends on the trim/options. An April order took forever with the shut down. But now if you order a Mach 1 it'll probably be built in early December and show up close to year end. A GT maybe 30 days sooner.
I mean, if it is built today, how long does it take on average to get to you. trying to figure out what days I need to plan on taking off now that I have a build day, and we are getting close to it.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I mean, if it is built today, how long does it take on average to get to you. trying to figure out what days I need to plan on taking off now that I have a build day, and we are getting close to it.

I wouldn't book a flight until we lay eyes on it.

That being said, normally 4 weeks from production date is the ETA. Some have come a week early, some a week late.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't book a flight until we lay eyes on it.

That being said, normally 4 weeks from production date is the ETA. Some have come a week early, some a week late.
ok, so I should be able to plan my drive for the 2nd week of November, with the option to come in a week or so earlier.

Was looking at ambient temps that time of year for Granger/Des Moines, looks like the average lows for the first two weeks can be in the mid 20s. this gonna be an issue for loading/strapping and towing an HP car back? Do I need to put a space heater into the enclosed trailer?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
ok, so I should be able to plan my drive for the 2nd week of November, with the option to come in a week or so earlier.

Was looking at ambient temps that time of year for Granger/Des Moines, looks like the average lows for the first two weeks can be in the mid 20s. this gonna be an issue for loading/strapping and towing an HP car back? Do I need to put a space heater into the enclosed trailer?
I wouldn't worry about a space heater. Just a short drive into the trailer and back home should not hurt the tires.

Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I like that silver one so if no one claims it, LOL.
I ordered white but it was a toss up with silver.
Hope its yours!

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
very cool. Hey is that middle FJG a HP without the splitter? is there much of a ride height difference from the non HP next to it?

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
very cool. Hey is that middle FJG a HP without the splitter? is there much of a ride height difference from the non HP next to it?
non HP, optional wheels

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Cruel and unusual is seeing your own car in the picture but knowing PPF and ceramic coat won’t be complete for a couple weeks. 🥲
I think that as soon as my car is delivered, I am blocking this website so that I do not see any pictures before I get up there.
Sponsored