Mach 1 handling pack

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
A friend has spent THOUSANDS of dollars trying to keep the A10 in his bolt on GT cool, and I believe is now moving onto his 4th trans. The A10 doesn’t like to stay cool if a fast driver is put behind it, ESPECIALLY when stock. They’re going to overheat, and these auto owners better be ready for it and not bitch when it does, because that’s the reason Ford doesn’t include the A10 on track focused models

Ahh, the cost of being “faster”...
I don’t get why you would want the A10 for a track day, it’s either stick or DCT for me if i wanna go down that road. They did this because everyone was crying but boy wait till you see the guys upset over limp mode lol
Sponsored

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
not even close. GM knows how to manage the heat of the A10, Ford can't find their own ass. If you're flogging the A10 on the track, better/bigger coolers need to be in your budget - steal a rad from the ZL1 and figure out how to mount it.
wanna talk about the 8 speed that was supposed to be the deathknell to the PDK. Remember that, don’t kid yourself GM got into a lot of trouble with the C7s and learned from it
Ford not so much

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
And !!

It'll also now be available with the 10-speed automatic as well as the standard six-speed manual transmission.
Thankfully ! This will pay for itself come trade in time down the road. Yes, a manual is enjoyable to drive. However, the take rate continues to decline.
Sponsored