cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
They mount using two sided tape. There are no holes drilled in the fenders.

Last edited:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Do they come with guides for locating on the fender?

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Looks beat up.
Good grief ........ They are still in the plastic wrap and that is where the dirt is you see. And as you don't even own a Mach 1, this thread was for those that do and asked me to post a picture so they can see what they look like before being applied to the fenders. "Don't eat yellow snow !"

Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Do they come with guides for locating on the fender?
Nope There are only the two gide holes in the black backing.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Sorry, still looks boogered up. The M and a look to have chips out of the white. Didn't mean to make you mad. Sheesh!

Not sure why owning a Mach 1 has anything to do with it. Non-owners are not barred from posting here.

Chill out.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Sorry, still looks boogered up. The M and a look to have chips out of the white. Didn't mean to make you mad. Sheesh!

Not sure why owning a Mach 1 has anything to do with it. Non-owners are not barred from posting here.

Chill out.
Have you seen it in person out of the plastic shipping bag it came in ? No. You are making an assumption based upon the picture posted. There are way to any variables for you to make the statement you did. Your comment has no merit until you are able do so. It would not stand up in a court of law.

As for posting on the Mach 1 board, one is more than welcome to. It is when one makes a disparaging comment as you did about the emblem that causes me to respond.

Drive safely, Michael

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
And as you don't even own a Mach 1
Ooooooo golly gee whiz @CJJon us peasant folk don't own a MACH 1. A MACH 1 with stripes so horrid the O/P had em removed. I can't live anymore knowing that I don't own a overpriced rebadged BULLITT !! Ima just gonna go sit in the corner for a while cause I commented on a post without even owning the near god like MACH 1. 🤣

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Ooooooo golly gee whiz @CJJon us peasant folk don't own a MACH 1. A MACH 1 with stripes so horrid the O/P had em removed. I can't live anymore knowing that I don't own a overpriced rebadged BULLITT !! Ima just gonna go sit in the corner for a while cause I commented on a post without even owning the near god like MACH 1. 🤣
I was giving him a rash of sh*t simply because his comment had no validity. I was asked by another forum member to post pictures of the emblems, so I did. His negativity was unwarranted. Thus, the next time a picture is asked for of a part I have, I will simply decline. As CJjon has an issue with Fords vendors, he needs to contact Ford. Not dump on the forum.

Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Obviously the person who posted whatever is being commented on has a habit of this. I didn’t see the post and was confused. Turns out he is one of two users I have on ignore. Lol

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was giving him a rash of sh*t simply because his comment had no validity. I was asked by another forum member to post pictures of the emblems, so I did. His negativity was unwarranted. Thus, the next time a picture is asked for of a part I have, I will simply decline. As CJjon has an issue with Fords vendors, he needs to contact Ford. Not dump on the forum.
Mmmkay. You post a pic on a forum. That's it. No text, explanation, nothing. I post " Looks beat up." because it looks like there dings in the white paint. Then you go crazy and take personal offense.

My comment had no validity?...whatever.

Must be awful to go through life being so sensitive and defensive. Sad.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Mmmkay. You post a pic on a forum. That's it. No text, explanation, nothing. I post " Looks beat up." because it looks like there dings in the white paint. Then you go crazy and take personal offense.

My comment had no validity?...whatever.

Must be awful to go through life being so sensitive and defensive. Sad.
I posted the pictures because I was asked to. As I did the part number because I was asked to by several other Mach 1 owners. The pictures are self evident. There is no need to add further comment to them. White paint ? What white paint ? The emblems have no white paint. I am going to suggest that you go find a Mach 1 so you can see the emblems in person. As for going crazy, again you are way off base. I simply called you out. Your comments have been based upon your perception of the pictures. Nothing else. It is more than obvious by your "white paint" comment that you are sre simply speculating. You really should troll a different forum for your health.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I posted the pictures because I was asked to. As I did the part number because I was asked to by several other Mach 1 owners. The pictures are self evident. There is no need to add further comment to them. White paint ? What white paint ? The emblems have no white paint. I am going to suggest that you go find a Mach 1 so you can see the emblems in person. As for going crazy, again you are way off base. I simply called you out. Your comments have been based upon your perception of the pictures. Nothing else. It is more than obvious by your "white paint" comment that you are sre simply speculating. You really should troll a different forum for your health.
Snort!

Yeah, I am simply speculating based off a photo. So what? I think it looks cheap and chipped. It may not be in reality and instead of taking it personally you could have just explained. Don’t have to be a douche about it. Post a better photo next time.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Listen buddy, the moment you say 'can't post cause don't own' that sounds like you want ur own personal brand of cancel culture. Personally, I think you made the right decision on the stripe delete. Looks 109% better. I seen nothing about @CJJon 'badge looks beat up' comment that would warrant any kind of hostility. That pic is very deceiving at face value.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.