Sponsored

Mach 1 Deliveries in AUS

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
QFord in Springwood (Qld) have a Mach 1 on the showroom floor, must be one of the first in the country. Black, auto with recaros. And it’s available for sale...
I went down and saw this yesterday and it looks awesome. I got the sales rep to fire it up and it sounds even better than it looks.
Having said that, some panel gaps are shit! The boot wasn’t centered and the rear Mach 1 panel (between the rear lights) was “peeling” off at one end (assuming it’s held on with double sided tape). The other panels weren’t too bad, Ford could really lift their game with panel fitment if that’s the example they’re sending out.

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
I went down and saw this yesterday and it looks awesome. I got the sales rep to fire it up and it sounds even better than it looks.
Having said that, some panel gaps are shit! The boot wasn’t centred and the rear Mach 1 panel (between the rear lights) was “peeling” off at one end (assuming it’s held on with double sided tape). The other panels weren’t too bad, Ford could really lift their game with panel fitment if that’s the example they’re sending out.
Great you liked it!!! I agree about the panel gap.
What was the number on the Mach1?
There have been a couple of delivery's in NZ already (number 51 the one delivered in Hamilton) don't know why I was not one of the first delivery's as I got to order my Mach1 2 days before order banks opened.
The ship carrying my Mach1 was held up at the Panama Canal for 5+ days so is not due in NZ until 28th May.
I am just glad it is on the ship as with the chip problem and the factory's now closed I may not have got my Mach1 this year.

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Having said that, some panel gaps are shit! The boot wasn’t centered and the rear Mach 1 panel (between the rear lights) was “peeling” off at one end (assuming it’s held on with double sided tape). The other panels weren’t too bad, Ford could really lift their game with panel fitment if that’s the example they’re sending out.
I don’t understand how after 100 years of building cars and with computerised robots to do the work, they still can’t do the job right!

-Armoured-

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolfgang
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX7
And mind you, these guys pretty much invented the production line🤦‍♂️. It's inexcusable.

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
so if you could afford one and could get one you would ofc. never liked that dark green myself. dont like the primer grey of this model either.
OFC? Lot of don't likes there. Where did you come from? Under the bridge maybe. Doug's a dick.

Last edited:

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Great you liked it!!! I agree about the panel gap.
What was the number on the Mach1?
There have been a couple of delivery's in NZ already (number 51 the one delivered in Hamilton) don't know why I was not one of the first delivery's as I got to order my Mach1 2 days before order banks opened.
The ship carrying my Mach1 was held up at the Panama Canal for 5+ days so is not due in NZ until 28th May.
I am just glad it is on the ship as with the chip problem and the factory's now closed I may not have got my Mach1 this year.
I didn’t look at the number sorry.

Reactions: 12g

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Is blind spot monitoring available on the Australian version of the Mach 1 ?

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
No, they've taken out a few important bits, no way they'll throw in blind spot monitoring.
Thanks, I've seen the other parts that have been removed but cant see anything either stating the Aus Mach 1 has or doesn't have blind spot monitoring, apart from no mention of BLIS anywhere.

Sponsored
OP
OP

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT,Everest,FocusRS,MustangMach1
Thanks, I've seen the other parts that have been removed but cant see anything either stating the Aus Mach 1 has or doesn't have blind spot monitoring, apart from no mention of BLIS anywhere.
My car #M00101 does not have BLIS installed. Does have Autonomous Emergency Branking, Lane Departure Warning (but no speed sign recognition, guess that can be turned on via Forscan), no rear sensors but does have rear camera with the usual white lines indicating trajectory and green/amber/yellow overlays for proximity.

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
My car #M00101 does not have BLIS installed. Does have Autonomous Emergency Branking, Lane Departure Warning (but no speed sign recognition, guess that can be turned on via Forscan), no rear sensors but does have rear camera with the usual white lines indicating trajectory and green/amber/yellow overlays for proximity.
Hi Paul,

Congrats on receiving your car, can you confirm the tyre load ratings from the tyre placard, front and rear when you have a chance?

OP
OP

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT,Everest,FocusRS,MustangMach1
Front is showing as 100Y and rear is 105Y

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I finally got my VIN, but all of the checking tools online don't show squat, so I guess its good that I have that? I had to go in and ask for it, I'm not getting any emails at all.

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
I finally got my VIN, but all of the checking tools online don't show squat, so I guess its good that I have that? I had to go in and ask for it, I'm not getting any emails at all.
I have attached a screen shot of my order for my Mach 1 that every Ford Dealer and salesman have access to, take it with you and ask the dealer for this screen shoot. they can e-mail it to you. It updates as your car goes through the build process and then will tell you what boat the car will be shipped to Australia on.
The salesman and dealers just don't get it.
Sponsored

Attachments