OP

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT,Everest,FocusRS,MustangMach1
So that ETA of April 24 is arrival in OZ ?Any update on boat yet, it seems like the Salome fits this time frame?
I've asked about vessel name, waiting for a reply as I've seen VISTA does show vessel name on other orders...
Sponsored

-Armoured-

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolfgang
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX7
So I rang my dealer asking for a price and he couldn't tell me. Instead he emailed me a brochure to help in making the decision...

Can someone here please advise what they paid. That is what drives the final decision.

OP
OP

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
My car should've been build yesterday (17th March).
Is anyone having trouble with the tracker?
. https://modernmusclecars.de/tools/mustangtracker/
My VIN was working, but now it has an error stating that a MY18+ VIN must be entered......
Page not responding to AUS VIN numbers, checked mine again just now and it gives a similar error message despite entering a VIN with a 21 model year number, i.e. 1FA6P8E08M558NNNN (at least that is the format for an Aussie Mach 1)

They might have turned off the data tap for this site, time will tell.

You can still use ETIS with your vin to find out info on car, when built you can deduce the build date as they update the PTI information with a download from the car at the end of the assembly line, has dates for all the electronics modules along with serial numbers etc.

Sponsored

OP
OP

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
I've asked about vessel name, waiting for a reply as I've seen VISTA does show vessel name on other orders...
Car is on Parsifal, same RORO that delivered my Feb '16 Convertible...

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
That's the same ship that delivered my Mustang in September 2016:handsinair: go Parsifal :handsinair:

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
I have being talking to Ford New Zealand today and they have said our cars will have and ETA of 5th of May this means they will be on "Tamesis" Depart 7th April and arrive in Auckland 5th May.
I have included a shipping schedule for the Australian Mach 1 customers. (this has not been confirmed by the shipping company) but it is a starting point.
I received my Mach1 number plates today, so I have these to look at in the mean time.

21 Mach.png

Attachments

tofo17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 #M3560, FJG, 10R80
So I rang my dealer asking for a price and he couldn't tell me. Instead he emailed me a brochure to help in making the decision...

Can someone here please advise what they paid. That is what drives the final decision.
People are paying from about $92k to $96k drive-away (mine was $93k - FJG, auto, no recaros).

Sponsored

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Checked with dealer today, said mine was scheduled for mid May sometime..... the wait goes on.

Goblinchaser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
People are paying from about $92k to $96k drive-away (mine was $93k - FJG, auto, no recaros).
As a component of those prices any idea what the range of typical dealer delivery fees have been, or are they excluding it ?

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
Just to let everyone know my car is on the boat (Tirranna) (Eta NZ 21 May) my cars was loaded this morning at Mid-Atlantic Terminal Baltimore. :clap:
You all should contact you dealer and ask if your car has been loaded as well. I am sure there will be NZ & AU cars on the same boat.
Dealer Schedule included.
Ask your dealer NOW

Attachments

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Went to dealer today to ask more about the delivery. Was told late July allegedly.
Sponsored