Mach 1 Cover

jsullboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The cover finally came in for the Mach 1 on Monday. Its a little gaudy. For sure you can't miss what is under it.

Mach 1 Cover.jpg
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
The cover finally came in for the Mach 1 on Monday. Its a little gaudy. For sure you can't miss what is under it.

Mach 1 Cover.jpg
Yep, you would never want to use that on the street, and maybe not even the driveway.

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
Does is come in different colors? Actually don’t mind it as much as I thought I would.

OP
OP
jsullboy

jsullboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Does is come in different colors? Actually don’t mind it as much as I thought I would.
Yes if you selected the cover on your order I think they match it to the color of the car. But when looking in the accessories catalogue there are a few different colors. Also there are different ones for HP versus non because it is a tailored fit. You can find them in the ford accessories site. Link from you Ford owner's portal.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jsullboy

jsullboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
its an indoor cover only so the only people that will see it are guests that have earned the right to see your car :giggle:
100% it will not be sitting outside!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

RandomTask

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2020 F350 DRW Platinum
Heads up Mach 1 HP owners, covercraft haven’t measured their cover to fit over the larger rear wing. I went with the covercraft 5 layer indoor/outdoor version. When it showed up it barely fit over the high wing on the HP car, and left part of the rear of the car uncovered. Turns out the mach1 they based their measurements on was the base model wing and not an HP wing. I sent it back and ordered the ford one.

Last edited:

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
What color comes with Iconic Silver?

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

drgnrdr33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP, 2003 Marauder
Heads up Mach 1 HP owners, covercraft haven’t measured their cover to fit over the larger rear wing. I went with the covercraft 5 layer indoor/outdoor version. When it showed up it barely fit over the high wing on the HP car, and left part of the rear of the car uncovered. Turns out the mach1 they based their measurements on was the base model wing and not an HP wing. I sent it back and ordered the ford one.
This also applies to the GT with the Performance Pack. The Covercraft cover I ordered for my 2021 also does not fit in the rear because of the PP spoiler. Turns out that the Covercraft site spits out the same cover part number, C17794P+color code, for every 2021 Mustang except the GT500.

I went a few rounds with Covercraft support, sent them screenshots of cars with the different spoilers from the Ford website, sent photos how the cover does not wrap under the rear of the car, took measurements, etc. All they would agree to do is send a few grommets for me to add to the cover so it can be tied down.

A breeze of about 10mph will pop it off the rear. The only things that keep the rest of it on are the mirror pockets and the good fit on the front.

RandomTask

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2020 F350 DRW Platinum
This also applies to the GT with the Performance Pack. The Covercraft cover I ordered for my 2021 also does not fit in the rear because of the PP spoiler. Turns out that the Covercraft site spits out the same cover part number, C17794P+color code, for every 2021 Mustang except the GT500.

I went a few rounds with Covercraft support, sent them screenshots of cars with the different spoilers from the Ford website, sent photos how the cover does not wrap under the rear of the car, took measurements, etc. All they would agree to do is send a few grommets for me to add to the cover so it can be tied down.

A breeze of about 10mph will pop it off the rear. The only things that keep the rest of it on are the mirror pockets and the good fit on the front.
Send that sucker back!
Sponsored