Sponsored

M-FR3A-MA vs M-FR3A-MAA - What's the difference?

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
On my old 15, i ran the M-FR3A-M8A track kit. Was a good setup and no real complaints. But on my 17, i wanted a little bit more compliant ride with the same 1" drop. So i'm looking at the street kits. Looking at a couple vendors, they list two separate street kits that I can't figure out what the difference is. The MA kit is $100 more than the MAA kit. Why?

Anyone know?
Sponsored

white15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2015 GT
The MAA was updated to work with 15-18. The MA was 15-17 only. Same components overall, just some minor fitment changes to work with the 18+ cars as well as "gen 1" s550. FYI, you can call or chat with FPP to get questions answered ASAP, straight from the source...

OP
OP
Commbubba19

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
The MAA was updated to work with 15-18. The MA was 15-17 only. Same components overall, just some minor fitment changes to work with the 18+ cars as well as "gen 1" s550. FYI, you can call or chat with FPP to get questions answered ASAP, straight from the source...
Thanks. Of course after doing more searching i found the thread that explained this.

I may just go with the track pack kit. I had zero complaints and it was great on the street.

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The Street kit is mostly PP stuff. So not that much of an upgrade for a GT, and very little upgrade over a PP.

The "Track" pack is a significant step up, yet still fine for a daily driver. But really needs some form of additional front camber adjustment for the track.
Sponsored