Sponsored

Lund website says custom tunes out of stock?

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
How can you not need an adjustment for headers? Doesn't make much sense to me.
Why would you? Lund base tune already has the rear O2's turned off, Headers don't need any tweaking in the fuel tables as they don't add the gobs of airflow everyone thinks they do. On my particular car I went cat deletes and all fuel trims and everything were spot on without revision. I know I know cat deletes are believed to not be the same as LTH, but a buddy with a 15 put on long tubes, same story different verse. Zero revision needed.

I believe op is waiting on the initial tune so yes he will need it with the headers just for the CEL from the cat delete.

OP don't know what's going on with you, but when I ordered mine a while back had the tuner in 4 days, and Lund first tune the next day. Any revisions since were less than 24 hrs.
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
on the 02s, lund typically has the rears turned off for adding headers without needing a revision

also changes for the auto so a converter can be added with no revision.

try to take things into account, so you don't have to worry about them later.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
Well they aren't answering their phones. I can't submit a request online because it keeps coming up as an error. I tried to set up an account thinking that maybe the error was because I wasn't signed in and the site will not let me sign up. So I'm at a loss. Today makes 15 business days not including the day I ordered the tune. If you count that day then it is 16 business days. 3 full weeks. No word, no nothing. I will not bash them and I am not bashing them, but I also cannot sit here waiting and waiting. And I am not letting this go to 30 days especially since I have no way of contacting them for a refund. So I have to contact my credit card company. Regardless of how good his tunes are, I cannot accept this. I'll chalk it up to it just not working out with me. Maybe something is going on with them. I don't know. But I gotta move on from this point.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Well they aren't answering their phones. I can't submit a request online because it keeps coming up as an error. I tried to set up an account thinking that maybe the error was because I wasn't signed in and the site will not let me sign up. So I'm at a loss. Today makes 15 business days not including the day I ordered the tune. If you count that day then it is 16 business days. 3 full weeks. No word, no nothing. I will not bash them and I am not bashing them, but I also cannot sit here waiting and waiting. And I am not letting this go to 30 days especially since I have no way of contacting them for a refund. So I have to contact my credit card company. Regardless of how good his tunes are, I cannot accept this. I'll chalk it up to it just not working out with me. Maybe something is going on with them. I don't know. But I gotta move on from this point.
micah, i know you ordered direct, but i reached out to john nardi for you to see what status is, of if there was some kind of error on your file

i'll let ya know

Sponsored

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Can't say as though i blame ya. The least they can do is stay in touch, or answer the damn phone. Nobody answers the phone at PMAS (two days running) and doesn't return the voicemail i left. Not good business...

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
SMH, well it turns out that the tune I ordered 3 weeks ago was not even submitted to Lund until yesterday. Alex from over at Lund sent me an email just now explaining this and showed me other correspondence between them and the shop I ordered from that showed it wasn't Lund's fault. Alex emailed me and very politely explained everything. Thank you very much Alex. And I offered him my sincere apologies as I too was misled and was only going by what I was told. Alex was very polite and understanding and told me to contact them directly if I ever need anything in the future. And he apologized for the confusion even tho it was no fault of his own nor mine for that matter. And he told me that they look forward to my business in the future and thanked me for the business that I intended to give them. So again, after all this time, it wasn't Lund's fault and I'm just now finding all this out. And thanks to Beefcake also for messaging me and offering your support and offering to contact Lund on my behalf. That was definitely a bro move, thanks for looking out. If any of you have any issues then I highly recommend you contact Lund directly. And unfortunately I'll go find some sand to hide my head in as now I feel like a complete tool, lol!! However I was only able to go off of what I was told from where I ordered the tune. Apparently their ticket ordering system crashed the day I ordered and my order never went thru...although my credit card payment went thru, lol!! Oh well. Shit happens.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Good for you. :clap2:

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
No need to hide, I'd be just as pissed as you are. hopefully they turn around your tune quickly. good luck

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
And thanks to Beefcake also for messaging me and offering your support and offering to contact Lund on my behalf. That was definitely a bro move, thanks for looking out. If any of you have any issues then I highly recommend you contact Lund directly. And unfortunately I'll go find some sand to hide my head in as now I feel like a complete tool, lol!! However I was only able to go off of what I was told from where I ordered the tune. Apparently their ticket ordering system crashed the day I ordered and my order never went thru...although my credit card payment went thru, lol!! Oh well. Shit happens.
your very welcome, we actually spend alot of time on the phones with tech support when customers purchased elsewhere, but always try to help the guys.

i think thats really what has moved us to lund's number one supporting dealer. most who have dealt with us know that if we don't answer, usually you get a call back in 10-15 minutes,

were all human, but i spend way more time than i probably should (according to the wife) on the forums and phone, lol.

I'm a car guy at heart though, and I know what the mod bug is like. Modding is like my crack.....

lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
drabon74

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Got my tune today, just ordered it this past Friday through beefcake. Can't wait to get everything installed!

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I second this, Lund said no update tune needed. I'm running catless Headers as well. No warning lights or codes.
I can also chime in on this and say that John told me that no revision "should" be needed. After my install I still plan on doing some data logging just to have a little peace of mind. John was extremely helpful the last two days answering all my questions and inquiries concerning the tune with headers and emission concerns. I had John keep my rear 02's on with my base tune, as I need them on and ready to pass my emissions here in Massachusetts.