Sponsored

Lund website says custom tunes out of stock?

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Beef website give no option to add e85 tune, Lethal website give no option to add the specifics and add the e85 option. What am I missing? Looking to order today.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
There is also this huge text that explains why Lund is not doing custom tunes right now:

ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: We are experiencing a high volume of requests. Wait time for tunes, revisions, and reviews is 10-14 business days right now. We appreciate your business and support and we will respond as quickly as possible!

Red17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, PP
Welp that explains why the tuner I ordered hasn't shipped yet. 10-14 days wow, they must be flooded

Edit: any difference in ordering a Lund tune from beefcake or LMR?

Sponsored

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went directly to Lund.

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT base with 3.55's
Unless prices are better when sales are going on, I don't understand why people don't just order directly from the source...i.e. LUND.

18psi

of boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. I ordered from Beefcake, it shipped in a timely fashion, and they just forward your info to Lund an a map is then generated and sent to you from Lund. I didn't have to wait any longer than anyone else.

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
They have had issues keeping up over the years. Seems to be more of the same.

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
I believe they also recently moved to a new facility, I'm sure they will be caught up soon. I've never experienced anything but quick professional service from Lund, and for those waiting...its worth the wait!

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Hopefully they don't start pumping out shitty tunes because they are overwhelmed

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully they don't start pumping out shitty tunes because they are overwhelmed
I would guess they have these tunes on lock and do not really need to spend much time sending out revisions. I would say, custom wouldn't be the right word these days, since a lot of these packages are on the road and they have them dialed in.

DA dialed in would be an appropriate reference since they have most combos already tuned.

I'm pretty happy with what they have given me. They are top notch.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I ordered mine 12 business days ago and I still don't have it. I thought I would have gotten the tune before having my headers installed...which I planned to do tomorrow BTW. But now if I do the headers, I won't even be able to use the tune which means I'll have to get a revision and wait even more. I gotta say it is a bit disappointing. And if I knew beforehand it would take this long, I would have just gone a different route like Livernois or something. Can someone shed some insight into why it takes this long to get tunes out? I mean, if you do these on a regular basis and have tons of customers and lots of experiences, then shouldn't he have some generic base tunes ready to send out and then just datalog and revise them for each specific customer? Or is he writing them from scratch for each person or something? A little info into why this takes soo long might help ease frustrations.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
YOu said it right. Should have gone with Livernois or someone else.

18psi

of boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HAHAHAHA here come the Livernois fanboys.
Don't mention the lack of datalogging ability and ancient tuning device or they'll berate you with 3rd grade insults for 5 pages to the point that you'll literally lose brain cells attempting to refute nonsense.
Sponsored