stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I'm using Gorillas w/my Forgestars (19x9 and 19x10) but different ones front and rear due to the different depth of the lug holes.

Front: 41147XLBC
Rear: 41147BC

I just didn't like the looks of the front being recessed while the rear protruded.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
I had a set of Aerospeed forged aluminum extended lug nuts (were like 230 bucks) and while they are super light weight and I love the look, after taking on and off a couple of times, I could feel that the aluminum was stretching on the threads and not going on the same. Switched to forged steel set (still extended)- we'll see how these fair.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I made my own set of titanium lug nets for my 2010. darn that was a lot of work probably won't do that again and yes $600 on my budget is way more than I can justify.

are those open ended lug nuts?

The pricing can be justified depending on the person and budget, that is the beauty of modding there are a million different variations to mod a part, you can go standard lugs, forged TPI, forged titanium etc.

Sponsored

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
are those open ended lug nuts?

The pricing can be justified depending on the person and budget, that is the beauty of modding there are a million different variations to mod a part, you can go standard lugs, forged TPI, forged titanium etc.

Yes open ended. I put the longer ARP studs in and had to run a 13mm spacer on the rear with the 63mm offset of the original 10.5" TSW Interlagos[don't know why they stopped making that size]. That isn't a very good picture only one I had up loaded. Rear floating rotor with Brembo four pot caliper custom install.