Sponsored

Lowering springs questions

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Looks great [MENTION=18372]CEHollier[/MENTION] ! Bad ass!!
Sponsored

Flipside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Oxford White,
Does the BMR SP763 springs pair correctly with the 2018 Mustang Gt non PP shocks and strut?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Does the BMR SP763 springs pair correctly with the 2018 Mustang Gt non PP shocks and strut?
Yes! Since they've been improved over the previous years.

Stormtroopin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Mach 1 on order; ‘18 Mustang GT (sold)
Not to hijack this thread (sorry OP) but I am also taking a hard look at these springs for my non PP 2018. Would new shocks and struts would pay dividends with these BMR springs for a guy who primarily drives on the street with the occasional trip to the drag strip?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
18guy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT auto
Maybe someone can help me out I just lowered my 18 gt with eibach pro kit and the back is off a little bit like 1/4 inch but I noticed im off by one psi on my tire from the other side would that be the problem

OP
OP
CEHollier

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe someone can help me out I just lowered my 18 gt with eibach pro kit and the back is off a little bit like 1/4 inch but I noticed im off by one psi on my tire from the other side would that be the problem
One psi will not make a difference. Did you reindex 'clock' all of your bushings. That needs to be done anyway. Then do an alignment. There are volumes of threads on this. This thread has a lot of good information in it. Please take the time to read it in its entirety. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...hose-bushings-after-lowering-your-s550.44129/

Edit - For an extra charge an alignment shop can reindex the bushings and do the alignment at the same time and in that order. The key is the weight of the car on all four tires when this is done.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
18guy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT auto
One psi will not make a difference. Did you reindex 'clock' all of your bushings. That needs to be done anyway. Then do an alignment. There are volumes of threads on this. This thread has a lot of good information in it. Please take the time to read it in its entirety. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...hose-bushings-after-lowering-your-s550.44129/

Edit - For an extra charge an alignment shop can reindex the bushings and do the alignment at the same time and in that order. The key is the weight of the car on all four tires when this is done.
thanks
Sponsored