michaelchatten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
4BFFE434-BFC2-40E4-9EF3-FA25702BF7EC.jpeg

I have had my 16 GT Premium PP for about a year now. Bought it used with 19k on it. It was owned by someone at the dearership I bought it from. She was and still is mint. It has had paint correction, ceramic coating, and tinted windows. All things I would have done myself.

She is now lowered on Ebiac Sportlines and exhaust to come in April. After that I have nothing else I want to do to it because I absolutely love this car.

I get bored with cars pretty quickly. I have bounced around a lot. The last car I had was an FRS. While I really liked the car, I had a lot of issues with it. Bought it new and in under 2 years, it was in the dealership over 14 times for ligitiment warranty issues. The finial straw what the Transmission had to be replaced. Mind you I baby my cars.

Shortly after the transmission, I found Sally....”my daughter named her”. For the first time I have absolutely no desire to ever get rid of this car.

It has all the features I want. Some people complain about the leather seats. Mine still look brand new. I keep them clean and conditioned. No issues.

Performance is amazing, though not as nimble as the FRS was, the fact I do not have to redline this car to get that sensation of speed is amazing. Most of the time only taking it to 3500 RPM, is stronger in the mustang than taking the FRS to 7500. Makes me feel better not feeling like I am beating on the car.

Anyway, I don’t post much but like to see posts of people sharing there love for this car.

Here is a pic of Sally and my wife’s car after I finally broke down and washed her car since she won’t.
Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Happy to hear you are enjoying that beauty Michael. I will say that the wife's '18 GT is a fine car, and when I do get to drive it it's quite enjoyable:)

As a side note: I bought an '06 GT 5 spd 2 years ago. It just turned 100K miles, and runs as good as ever. Every time I think I want to trade it for an S550 I quickly snap out if it as I feel the same as you about that little car. It's strange, I've never had a problem like that with any other car I've owned.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
You'll need to replace your shocks and struts. The OEM ones don't work well with lowering springs.

Gorgeous car!!!

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice car I love my Mustang to

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Good for you. Something about mustangs! I’ve owned a ton of sports cars. But I usually only hold onto the Mustangs.

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
She's lovely. Really would like those wheels instead of the black.

Just got mine last week. Liked it at first, loving it more each day as i get to drive it. Especially on some back roads.

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
Have always had European or Japanese in the last 40 years until this '17 GT I bought new.

It's 1.5 years old with 41,000 km so far- LOVE IT!!!! Fantastic performance, excellent gas mileage IMO - better on the highway than my spouse's Nissan Rogue 4 cylinder CVT and decent in the city if I don't hammer it.

Just love the thing. Glad I got this instead of the Camaro 2SS I was set on until I found it couldn't fit my daughters in the back seat.

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
Love my car, have had it over 2 years bought it new. No problems at all, been boosted half its life. I dont smash on it all the time but when the time comes she gets it lol. I usually get bored of cars fast also, I had a C6 Z06 before this GT I was bored of it within 6 month and traded it for my 16. Still not ready to part with the 16

Reactions: A7X

Sponsored

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
Love my car, have had it over 2 years bought it new. No problems at all, been boosted half its life. I dont smash on it all the time but when the time comes she gets it lol. I usually get bored of cars fast also, I had a C6 Z06 before this GT I was bored of it within 6 month and traded it for my 16. Still not ready to part with the 16
Perfect stance right there. What springs are in it?

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
I have a 17 Mustang and an Australian 2014 FPV FG F6 (4.0L Turbo in-line 6). My F6 would blow my Mustang away every day of the week. My F6 is like a fighter jet with its acceleration but for pure enjoyment behind the wheel driving my Mustang every day and I’m loving it.

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
Mine was already done when they did the Stage 1. I was told Borla but they ordered all parts from Ford. I believe it is stamped Ford racing.. But if this is the model, it sounds amazing. Great blend of killer sound without being too loud or any drone...
Rear2.jpg

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Nice looking car. Mine's better :rockon:

what is a FRS ?

I google'd FRS and got "For Retired Seniors"
Sponsored