Sponsored

Loudest~Raspy Exhaust

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Another vote for Roush AB with X or H.

Even Bill from CJPP says it's about as loud as you will get without headers. He even said to him it was as loud or louder than some header setups they've done.

It's VERY loud without messing with headers.

Corsa Extreme or Roush with headers with be about the loudest you can get. A bit too much for me personally, the Roush with H is already really loud outside the car.
Sponsored

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
This guy knows. I have the Ford Racing X-pipe + Roush AB and the volume is completely stupid. It's the loudest of any setup I've heard that didn't have headers.
^This. CJ X pipe and Roush AB here as well - as advertised it is VERY loud lol....I love it tho. Minimal drone cruising at 70-75 as well. You know it's there but nothing unbearable, that's for sure.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I had Borla ATAKs from 11-13 welded in with the CJ Pony parts H pipe. Super loud and raspy but zero drone. It shook the whole house on cold start up. I got lots of compliments on the sound. Recently switched over to the Borla S Type catback.

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
I had Borla ATAKs from 11-13 welded in with the CJ Pony parts H pipe. Super loud and raspy but zero drone. It shook the whole house on cold start up. I got lots of compliments on the sound. Recently switched over to the Borla S Type catback.
Why did you switch to the Borla S-type?

Sponsored

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
Why did you switch to the Borla S-type?
My last car was a V6 and I always wanted a GT. I also wanted my car to be super aggressive. Why else have a GT unless it's bad ass. But it's also my daily driver. It was kind of obnoxious too. The S Type is a good medium that's aggressive enough for daily use.

BigBen5.Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Purple GT
The MBRP street is very raspy over about 3K RPM and heavy throttle
This! i have it paired with stainless power offroad headers and its very loud when you open her up. Wont break the bank either

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Roush or Corsa Extreme is the loudest and raspiest you can get when combined with headers and an X-Pipe.

Check out the Ford Racing by Borla Sport catback combined with headers. It is decently loud with controlled raspiness if that makes sense.

mada808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I say MBRP too. I took it off because it was so dang raspy. Can't imagine with headers..

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the American racing headers full exhaust system i'm getting, It consists of 1/78 headers hi flow cats xpipe 3 inch diameter pipes into american racing headers pure thunder axle backs. it sounds mean, here is a sample:

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
bc eagle that's the same exhaust im getting for my na build sounds mean....cant wait!

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
I've always wondered why someone would want raspy crackly exhaust tones I like mine smooth but loud.
Because this is how hells gates sound when they open.

[ame]

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Because this is how hells gates sound when they open.

That's not really raspy to me just sounds cammed at idle and screams loud as hell when revved. 4 rotors are crazy engines. The Closest you will come to that kind of tone and volume on a coyote is with long tubes, no cats and small round straight through bullet mufflers IMHO.

When I think of raspy I think of 2 chamber Flowmasters with headers and no cats. That's raspy to me.
Sponsored