Sponsored

Looking for previous owner(got some questions)

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2013 boss 302 supercharged 2015 gt
Oh I'm
You always run into surprises when buying a used sports car. Especially when buying a used 911 or something Italian. Most of the time you can be assured the cars have been beaten up pretty good, and maybe modded.
[/ agreed, there are definitely risks associated with purchasing modded vehicles. However i have found it hard to find used mustangs that aren't modified or were once modified. Exc
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2013 boss 302 supercharged 2015 gt
Update, I think I have the problem resolved. It was a tuning issue. I have enough history on it to kind of get an idea on how it was treated. Now hopefully these DTCs stay away.

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
When I traded in my 17 eco I was tuned and only went to the dealership to see what kind of deal I can make and I told the salesmen "let me go home real quick so I can clean out the car and ill come back and sign paperwork" when really I left my cobb at home and wanted to flash back to stock (never told him) and he was like "ill help you clean it out right now because we have to do the deal now before we make another sale since this deal is only because we're gonna get a bonus after this." They ended up selling at an auction for miss fire in cyl 2 and another dealer bought it and did that blue Ford advantage certified pre-owned thing? So if anyone in Cali has a 17 eco....I have the cobb if ya want it.
Sponsored