Sponsored

Looking for 02 MIL harness

None2Slow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Performance package
Does anybody make a MIL eliminator harness for the S550? I see them for the 14 and older, but not newer. I have the defoulers coming, but I also like the idea of a plug in solution.
Sponsored

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I didn't see anything when I've looked in the past. I've had the defoulers work on two s550's so you have a good shot with them. Good luck!!

OP
OP

None2Slow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Performance package
I didn't see anything when I've looked in the past. I've had the defoulers work on two s550's so you have a good shot with them. Good luck!!
Any style in particular? I see they have some with a "screen" and others without. Does it make a difference?

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I bought two sets. One with the screen and one that said it had a mini cat built in. I put the ones with the screen in first since they arrived first and they worked. I found those on Ebay. I've had a few friends buy them from http://www.bigdaddiesgarage.com/ with the same good results. Its mainly just moving them further away from the stream that gets the results you are looking for. Old school spark plug defaulers without screens or mini cat material used to do the same thing.
Sponsored