Sponsored

Long tubes, N gauge e85 tune and JLT intake?

OP
OP
Cmitchen53

Cmitchen53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
19 GT C/S
It’s definitely not a two hour job, but it is definitely a worth while mod to do. I think a lift would have been much easier than working on jack stands. It’s all done now brother. Time to hit the street and put your foot on that loud pedal. If you haven’t already, give your buddy a nice ride to let him see the joy that he just brought into your life by handling the install for you.
He test drove it after the install! It’ll wake the dead. Even with still being catted. (Green cats) last test is a tuner. She’s about to be corn fed. Excited to see my dyno numbers in the future.
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yessir! I love that E85. When will you be tuned for it and putting your car on the dyno to see what it does?

OP
OP
Cmitchen53

Cmitchen53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
19 GT C/S
Yessir! I love that E85. When will you be tuned for it and putting your car on the dyno to see what it does?
I’m hoping within the next month! Lund seems to have a lot of great feedback.

OP
OP
Cmitchen53

Cmitchen53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
19 GT C/S
Yessir! Brandon over at Lund was my tuner. He did a fantastic job for me.
Are you auto or man? How much power increase do you think your tuner gave you?

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Are you auto or man? How much power increase do you think your tuner gave you?
Mine is a manual. I never dyno’d before my mods because I did the LTH and x-pipe mods at 471 miles on the odometer. We tuned for 93, Flex and then E85 and Brandon said that the data logs looked really good. Several hundred miles later, I added the PMAS (no tune required) CAI kit and nitrous and then dyno'd both the E85R and nitrous tunes on the same day, making 469 rwhp / 434 rwtq naturally aspirated and 639 rwhp / 602 rwtq on a 150 shot (which was a 170 rwhp increase). I‘m very pleased with my results.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cmitchen53

Cmitchen53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
19 GT C/S
Just a little update! I got my kooks 1 7/8 green catted long tubes on last fall. I’m sticking with my stock CAI and did a high flow drop in filter. I’m running an x pipe res delete and active Borla S Types. Beefcake racing hooked me up with an RTD+ and a Lund 91-93 tune. I’m waiting for the weather to break to data log for them for any revisions. Lunds customer service and turn around time is amazing. Also the RTD+ device is so easy to use with Bluetooth and IOS. I highly recommend it. Flex/e85 tune this summer!

OP
OP
Cmitchen53

Cmitchen53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
19 GT C/S
Yessir! Brandon over at Lund was my tuner. He did a fantastic job for me.
Brandon is currently working with me on my custom tunes. Quick responses and great knowledge.