aka.. get to it Livernois ;)
Sponsored

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
where ya live at? I'm off for the rest of the day haha

My buddy also has a Cobb 93 tune. :) he's a base Ecoboost, I'm a Premium. Neither of us are PP's.
South garland area. (East Dallas)
Premium PP auto.
No mods.

wireless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Ecoboost Premium
balls. i don't know how much of a diff the PP makes.. probably a lot lol

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
For what we are talking about the only real difference is PP has 3.55 gears

Last edited:

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Thank you Livernois for getting my tune to me so quickly. I got my email at 5:28. I had to take my daughter to a "Daddy Daughter dance" so I'm just sitting down to start the process. I'll update again soon.

Sponsored

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I got my tune installed. It was really easy. I downloaded two files to my computer. Within those files it allowed me to install, thru USB connection, the tuner to the my PC. I clicked update tuner and couple minutes later it was ready. Hooked it to the car. Started the process of loading the tune. I guess maybe 5 minutes later it was done. It was quick. I expected something like I heard the Cobb AP taking 30 minutes. I took the car for a spin. I didn't drive it for very long. Transmission shifts much firmer. I love it. Boost comes on much sooner. From a rolling 2nd gear punch it broke the tires loose thru most of 2nd. No way it ever got close to doing that with the stock tune. It pulls hard and shifts firm and makes smooth consistent power all the way up to the 6500 rpm shift point.
I will probably edit this with more info when I get more time to drive the car.

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible RR (On Order)
Guys....

Livernois is no joke. I had them tune my G8 GXP, which I modded with LT Headers, OTR CAI, SOLO Full Exhaust. The car was a complete beast. Totally different personality once I loaded up the tune. The constant pull was unreal!

Once I get my Mustang, guess who's tuning it :thumbsup:

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Guys....
Livernois is no joke. Once I get my Mustang, guess who's tuning it :thumbsup:
I got my tune installed. It was really easy. I downloaded two files to my computer. Within those files it allowed me to install, thru USB connection, the tuner to the my PC. I clicked update tuner and couple minutes later it was ready. Hooked it to the car. Started the process of loading the tune. I guess maybe 5 minutes later it was done. It was quick. I expected something like I heard the Cobb AP taking 30 minutes.
We honestly do appreciate you guys taking the time out to comment about your past, present and future ;) experiences!

Thank you,
Jaimie

Don

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP, Wipple Stage 2
Ordered my tuner. Will post a review of it paired with Livernois' windstorm CIA soon.

Sponsored

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
Greg, unfortunately no. The only way to read out the info that we need on the Mustang is to plug into the OBDii.

I stand corrected and owe Livernois an apology; I am used to giving tuners the 4 digit strategy code from the ECU in the engine bay and was corrected tonight that the Bosch computers use a 7 digit code that can only be accessed as Livernois described by plugging in a tuning device.

Livernois, I apologize for my comments in this thread and insinuating you did not know what you were talking about.

EricRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
I want the LMS tune now. Damn you SCT

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
I stand corrected and owe Livernois an apology; I am used to giving tuners the 4 digit strategy code from the ECU in the engine bay and was corrected tonight that the Bosch computers use a 7 digit code that can only be accessed as Livernois described by plugging in a tuning device.

Livernois, I apologize for my comments in this thread and insinuating you did not know what you were talking about.

Your computer still has a 4 digit "catch code" or "box code" on it. The 7 digit strategy has been around since OBDII came out.

The strategy is always better to get because you never know if the vehicles computer has been updated to a newer strategy which carries with it a new box code but on a brand new car thats rarely the case unless you have been to the dealer for a re flash or TSB that requires a re flash.

The last 5 EB's we have tuned used the same "box code/strategy".

JJ