2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Oh... please and thank you lol
Sponsored

MJJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTR & 2004 Cobra 490 RWHP
Anybody know of a 350R heritage edition allocation in the Midwest?

The Road Well Heeled

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage

I searched far wide here from Colorado and ended up purchasing my R from Florida. There is an R incoming in Hastings NE that is 'sold'. In these times though matters can change quickly and its probably worth asking.

Reactions: MJJ

FR500S Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2008 FR500S Challenge Race Car. 2017 GT350, 2017 RS, 2003 F350. 2020 GT350R HEP
After the FRAP restart May 25th, more will be built (Don't know how many are in the "allocation" pipeline). 2 more in Cali, not at dealerships. I would hope you can find some in June/July. Keep asking around (larger dealerships that sell lots of Mustangs and Ford Performance Vehicles, keep searching. I read on some of the YouTube post on the HEP dealerships or friends of, having allocations-gotta dig hard). Only two or three out there from my searches today. Brian

Reactions: MJJ

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I searched far wide here from Colorado and ended up purchasing my R from Florida. There is an R incoming in Hastings NE that is 'sold'. In these times though matters can change quickly and its probably worth asking.
From what I am seeing and hearing I suggest that you made a wise move with respect to securing "LR021" within the last week.

Based on recent years Ford of Canada and their ~35 SVT dealerships have always gotten a proportionate share of R models based on 2016 to 2018 model years with Oakville being allocated ~15% of total R model production for the 2018 MY which was a total 93 R cars.

After some recent discussions with some of my good friends in the Great White North it was their opinion that Canada will not see even one allocation for a 2020 R with the HEP option which indicates to me that these R models with the HEP may be limited to the very few existing cars on the ground (LR021 is the highest chassis number that I am aware of at this time) and not sure how many more future allocations may be in the works going forward once the FRAP opens up on Monday, May 25th.

The last time that Ford of Canada did not get any allocations for the GT350/R model was back in 2015 and we saw how limited the production numbers were for those vehicles that year but do understand that Oakville does have a few allocations for 2020 R's but just not with the HEP option.

Who knows what Dearborn has in store for the total number of 2020 R HEP cars to be produced going forward but suggest that if anyone interested does find a car on the ground or locate a future allocation for one of these vehicles I suggest that they don't hesitate very long in order to make a decision as early indications are suggesting not many of these vehicles are to be built but obviously subject to change.

For those of you that have a confirmed order and a VIN for one of these vehicles it is my understanding that your car will be built and if you contact FP with your dealer code, order number and VIN they should be in a position to tell you what your revised schedule production date now is.

Good luck to everyone that is looking to locate one of these cool vehicles!

:sunglasses:

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
13 Boss, 19 Bullitt, 20 HEPR, 21 Bronco & 22 F350
From what I am seeing and hearing I suggest that you made a wise move with respect to securing "LR021" within the last week.

Based on recent years Ford of Canada and their ~35 SVT dealerships have always gotten a proportionate share of R models based on 2016 to 2018 model years with Oakville being allocated ~15% of total R model production for the 2018 MY which was a total 93 R cars.

After some recent discussions with some of my good friends in the Great White North it was their opinion that Canada will not see even one allocation for a 2020 R with the HEP option which indicates to me that these R models with the HEP may be limited to the very few existing cars on the ground (LR021 is the highest chassis number that I am aware of at this time) and not sure how many more future allocations may be in the works going forward once the FRAP opens up on Monday, May 25th.

The last time that Ford of Canada did not get any allocations for the GT350/R model was back in 2015 and we saw how limited the production numbers were for those vehicles that year but do understand that Oakville does have a few allocations for 2020 R's but just not with the HEP option.

Who knows what Dearborn has in store for the total number of 2020 R HEP cars to be produced going forward but suggest that if anyone interested does find a car on the ground or locate a future allocation for one of these vehicles I suggest that they don't hesitate very long in order to make a decision as early indications are suggesting not many of these vehicles are to be built but obviously subject to change.

For those of you that have a confirmed order and a VIN for one of these vehicles it is my understanding that your car will be built and if you contact FP with your dealer code, order number and VIN they should be in a position to tell you what your revised schedule production date now is.

Good luck to everyone that is looking to locate one of these cool vehicles!

I can attest to this as I have a HE 350R that is scheduled and has a VIN (L5551416) that is currently set to be built the week of 7/20, pushed all the way back from 4/20.

I don't know how many more months of scheduling Ford will do for 350's, let alone R's, but surely these HE cars will now end up being the rarest of the current gen 350's. Outside of the 2015 model year.

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I can attest to this as I have a HE 350R that is scheduled and has a VIN (L5551416) that is currently set to be built the week of 7/20, pushed all the way back from 4/20.

I don't know how many more months of scheduling Ford will do for 350's, let alone R's, but surely these HE cars will now end up being the rarest of the current gen 350's. Outside of the 2015 model year.
Yes, it will be interesting to see how many of these cars will be built since this is the last year of the GT350/R program.

No doubt that the 2015 GT350/R's are rare but so are some of the very low production Base R models built from 2015 thru 2018.

Keep in mind that of the 135 Base R models built over those 4 years there were only 2 Kona Blue, 3 Lead Foot Gray and 3 Grabber Blue Base R's which also puts them in some rare company but agree that the 2020 R HEP look to be rare as well based on what we all know today.

FR500S Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2008 FR500S Challenge Race Car. 2017 GT350, 2017 RS, 2003 F350. 2020 GT350R HEP
Are these the VIBE GT7-S wheels on the Orange Shelby? They look amazing
2020 GT500 Carbon Wheels part of the "CFTP" PP GT500 that Jim Owen and the Ford Performance guys brought out to the 2019 Shelby Bash. Sure missing the cancelled 2020 event...... Brian

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
13 Boss, 19 Bullitt, 20 HEPR, 21 Bronco & 22 F350
Yes, it will be interesting to see how many of these cars will be built since this is the last year of the GT350/R program.

No doubt that the 2015 GT350/R's are rare but so are some of the very low production Base R models built from 2015 thru 2018.

Keep in mind that of the 135 Base R models built over those 4 years there were only 2 Kona Blue, 3 Lead Foot Gray and 3 Grabber Blue Base R's which also puts them in some rare company but agree that the 2020 R HEP look to be rare as well based on what we all know today.

Imagine if the base R's were still able to be ordered, then you'd have the closest thing imaginable to a modern day 65 R. Either way I'm glad they made this package to sync up to 65 350 my father has owned since I was a kid.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Imagine if the base R's were still able to be ordered, then you'd have the closest thing imaginable to a modern day 65 R. Either way I'm glad they made this package to sync up to 65 350 my father has owned since I was a kid.
After reviewing all of the Base R production numbers I should have ordered a 2018 Orange Fury R model with a Black Painted roof as not one person ordered a 2018 Base R model in Orange Fury.

:facepalm:

SHELBY65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
julian
Vehicle(s)
SHELBY 350R,SHELBY 500GT TRACK, RAPTOR,DODGE DEMON, FERRARI ENZO, 360 STRADALE,,94 TURBO S , 79 TURBO ,
Vehicle Showcase
I like Grabber Lime a great deal as well as that was an original Grabber color from back in the day but what do you base your comments on that this color will determine that these will be the most collectable cars for all of the GT350R's?

:sunglasses:[/QUOTE

ITS MY OPINION THAT THERE WILL BE LESS GRABBER GREEN R SOLD THAN WIMBLEDON WHITE Rs.
But that's only my opinion and we know everyone has one.....lol

SHELBY65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
julian
Vehicle(s)
SHELBY 350R,SHELBY 500GT TRACK, RAPTOR,DODGE DEMON, FERRARI ENZO, 360 STRADALE,,94 TURBO S , 79 TURBO ,
Vehicle Showcase

MJJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTR & 2004 Cobra 490 RWHP
That one is sold to me .... COMING TO FLORIDA
I called th em last night. I was told the vehicle was available and they would call me in the morning with the price. I will be interested to see if they call back and still say it is available.
Sponsored