testing

43387160952_013698427f_b.jpg
Sponsored

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Finally got my BMR Performance springs installed yesterday. Never thought I wanted wheel spacers but I may have to get some now.
43560470211_ea62a6b63e_k.jpg

43560470451_26d192c94e_k.jpg
Looks like we are at same ride height on the BMR's. You'l like them. I'll say careful on the wheel spacers with the Pzeros. I had 20mm spacers on all four corners. With the stock tires, I was throwing rocks all over the side of my car once I put spacers on. Just a ridiculous number of rock chips. Later changed out to a wider wheel (11's on rear, 10's on front) w/o spacers and went with a different tire and have not had that problem since.

Dave_6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB Mustang GT PP
Looks like we are at same ride height on the BMR's. You'l like them. I'll say careful on the wheel spacers with the Pzeros. I had 20mm spacers on all four corners. With the stock tires, I was throwing rocks all over the side of my car once I put spacers on. Just a ridiculous number of rock chips. Later changed out to a wider wheel (11's on rear, 10's on front) w/o spacers and went with a different tire and have not had that problem since.
I've got the ZL1 guards on the front already, unfortunately I did them too late before getting a few chips early on. I'm not crazy about the way they look though as the adhesive didn't stick but they seem to be doing their job regardless. Hopefully spacers won't make the fronts stick out past the guards.

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
I've got the ZL1 guards on the front already, unfortunately I did them too late before getting a few chips early on. I'm not crazy about the way they look though as the adhesive didn't stick but they seem to be doing their job regardless. Hopefully spacers won't make the fronts stick out past the guards.
Yeah I had the ZL1's as well, but changed the wheels out before I ever had the chance to install the rock guards. Like I mentioned I had 20's on front.. they made the tire flush with the top of fender well, didn't 'poke' at all. Some people go 25 front, 20 back. I think 25 on the front is too much.

Dave_6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB Mustang GT PP
I'm thinking about going with the ones CJ Pony Parts sells but it looks they are 25mm only.

Sponsored

cjldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Yeah I had the ZL1's as well, but changed the wheels out before I ever had the chance to install the rock guards. Like I mentioned I had 20's on front.. they made the tire flush with the top of fender well, didn't 'poke' at all. Some people go 25 front, 20 back. I think 25 on the front is too much.
What tire/wheel specs are you running? Thanks!

RichBrew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue EBPP
Vehicle Showcase
Installed "White Madnees Garage" lightning blue colored automatic shifter ball, blue radio dial knob overlays, blue dice valve stem caps, and received my new lightning blue stanginator pony emblem.
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image6.jpeg
where did you get the radio knob overlays and the stanginator?

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Wish ford would provide us with black lugs for the black stock wheels...NO Lightning Blue Mustang is a POS!!! :beer::rockon::beer:
(I know the POS from you was a joke)(I hope, lol)
Looking good...where you at in CenFlo?

SlaughterOfTheSoul

Actual Engineer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt pp1
Wish ford would provide us with black lugs for the black stock wheels...NO Lightning Blue Mustang is a POS!!! :beer::rockon::beer:
(I know the POS from you was a joke)(I hope, lol)
Looking good...where you at in CenFlo?
Space coast!
Sponsored