• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

LF 2017 Shelby GT350

radiospares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350 White/Blue
Hi all,

I'm a new user here.. read the rules and didn't see anything against asking around for cars that may be on the market, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've been looking for a GT350 for the past couple of weeks, but I'm hitting dead ends left and right. My criteria is strict, which is no doubt a contributing factor. Just hoping that someone on here may know someone trying to sell or comes across one.

I've checked on all the major car sites like Autonation, CarGurus, Cars.com, as well as multiple dealerships.. there have been a few hits, but most of the cars are over 1k miles away.. I just can't buy something I can't see and drive first.

Criteria:
-Houston area
-2017 Shelby GT350
-Grabber Blue with black stripes (also considering white stripes)
-Tech package (backup cam, Nav, SYNC3)
-<10k miles

Not asking for anyone to research for me.. but, if you come across one in the Houston area or know someone, please give me a shout! Thanks!

I've watched nearly every video that exists on youtube about this car and I'm always happy to learn more so if you have any tips about the car or daily drive experience and want to share some of your pros and cons I'd be very grateful :clap2:
Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
grabber is gonna be hard. i look at all the sites every day and there arent many of those out there

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
You are likely going to have to give on the color or the location.

Good luck!

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
There was a guy local to me that had a Grabber R up for sale for quite some time last year, it ended up selling for $5k over and only had 600-700 miles on it.

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Why not go just order one if you have such strict criteria for the car?

Sponsored

austexstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Race Red and 1965 Coupe 289
I think that Covert Ford in Austin @ Hwy 183 had one on their lot last week......

OP
OP

radiospares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350 White/Blue
I found the perfect car! Just need to get my negotiation on now.. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored