Sponsored

Let's start a thread of other people checking out your stang

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Honestly though, Mustang owners are a jealous breed. Filled with hatred and envy...
Please top talking about me. I want a Camaro okay I just don't have the money.
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
All the time. The most recent ones was some randoms in a 370Z Nismo, 17' Ferrari 489 & 17' Porsche 911 turbo. All complimented my car and especially the colour & wheels.

36643289_1773613959400228_1154909125277122560_o.jpg

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
I was coming out of a bar and I catch an older dude and his wife checking out the car as I walk up to it.

"You got a very nice ride there! I see it's the 2018 because of the redesign of the front and back and of course the color"
Thanks, you know a lot about it. I say.

"Oh yeah my brother works at the Flat Rock plant!"

No shit, really? And then we started talking about the new Builitt mustang and other stuff

Last edited:

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
It's kinda strange, my old '06 with 97K miles gets more attention than the wife's '18 GT Vert. Oh well........:)

Sponsored

Calhoun

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Race Red
The cop who stopped me walks up to the car and says I got you at 6 over back there, probably because you are driving an awesome car. I laughed and he gave me a warning. I was happy he didn't catch me a few miles back when I "may" have been going much faster. :D

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Pretty much any drive-thru and I'll get "Cool car honey/baby/sweety/homey/bro/etc."

But my favorite was last weekend. Leaving a Blue Coast Burrito and hit the remote start. I saw 2 kids, brother & sister, maybe around 8 years old, just staring at the Stang in amazement.

Dad says to them, "Look, that car started and nobody's in it. Oh, here he comes. He started it with his key kids!" They watched me non-stop as though I was driving The TARDIS, lol!

Never been more tempted to try out the line lock.

Reactions: Ebm

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Pretty much any drive-thru and I'll get "Cool car honey/baby/sweety/homey/bro/etc."

But my favorite was last weekend. Leaving a Blue Coast Burrito and hit the remote start. I saw 2 kids, brother & sister, maybe around 8 years old, just staring at the Stang in amazement.

Dad says to them, "Look, that car started and nobody's in it. Oh, here he comes. He started it with his key kids!" They watched me non-stop as though I was driving The TARDIS, lol!

Never been more tempted to try out the line lock.

Burn it out in the parking lot! :D

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
Saturday, was leaving the carwash as another Mustang entered the lot about 10 feet from my car...I waved and smiled as he side-glanced me then immediately turned away with a two-handed death grip on the wheel.

Sunday, entered the Barber Shop lot and my twin (although a coupe) approached. My top was down, their window was open and as we passed only three feet apart I smiled and waved as she gave me a glare like I was the grim reaper.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Saturday, was leaving the carwash as another Mustang entered the lot about 10 feet from my car...I waved and smiled as he side-glanced me then immediately turned away with a two-handed death grip on the wheel.

Sunday, entered the Barber Shop lot and my twin (although a coupe) approached. My top was down, their window was open and as we passed only three feet apart I smiled and waved as she gave me a glare like I was the grim reaper.
Maybe you are being a little too...aggressively open/engaging to other drivers.

Do you by any chance look like this guy?
MV5BMTIwNTA5OTIwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTA0NTc0._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Maybe you are being a little too...aggressively open/engaging to other drivers.
It's Northern Virginia, the people here (in general) suck. The further you are inside the belt-way, the worse it gets.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
In these days of look alike vehicles as appliances, I get a kick when kids point to it and know what it is.

I had Corvette fever for about ten years and really don't see the "Corvette wave" kind of vibe among Mustang drivers. Different demographic, more 'stangs being used as daily transportation?
Sponsored