Sponsored

Lethal Performance NEW PRODUCT: Ford Performance Coyote 5.0L Air-Oil Separator!

redgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 5.2 FPC Swap, Sync 3 Retrofit
I'm driving from South Texas to Miami in a week so that will be the perfect test to see how it works.
Sponsored

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
That will be a good test. I can't wait to see how it does.

Wayne

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Installed mine tonight, took all of five minutes.

Love the OEM look and fit. :thumbsup: Will be interesting to see how it works, no doubt it will deliver.

Sponsored

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Looks good....I hope it works good. I have used JLT, Moroso, JLT again with the new fittings, and the new UPR cans....removed all of them due to things I did not like with them. Hope this one can stay.
I was thinking of getting the UPR setup for the GT350. What did you not like about their kit? Seems pretty nice from the pictures I've seen so far.

-T

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Installed mine tonight, took all of five minutes.

Love the OEM look and fit. :thumbsup: Will be interesting to see how it works, no doubt it will deliver.
I look forward to your results with it.

Wayne

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I installed mine today on my 2014 GT. I didn't have to trim the engine cover and none of the wires interfered with anything. I chose not to stretch the cam wires so I could put the clip in the hole on the separator mounting bracket but it sits fine without doing so.

Wayne

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I installed mine today on my 2014 GT. I didn't have to trim the engine cover and none of the wires interfered with anything. I chose not to stretch the cam wires so I could put the clip in the hole on the separator mounting bracket but it sits fine without doing so.

Wayne
Hey Wayne, you may want you squeeze the coolant hose clamp and rotate the hose to the driver side a bit to avoid contact with the oil can screw. Just my opinion. BTW. I'll be over in a few. That turkey you have on your photobucket looks damn good and I'm starving!!

Sponsored

redgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 5.2 FPC Swap, Sync 3 Retrofit
Well I loved the quality of the UPR and it looked promising but it still let a good amount of oil through to the intake and UPR kept going bacl and forth with how they recommended the catch can be set up so I just yanked it out and said screw it. Plus I wasnt too happy with the can not being supported by anything just attached to the hose, but I guess I could have ordered the mount for it.

I was thinking of getting the UPR setup for the GT350. What did you not like about their kit? Seems pretty nice from the pictures I've seen so far.

-T

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Hey Wayne, you may want you squeeze the coolant hose clamp and rotate the hose to the driver side a bit to avoid contact with the oil can screw. Just my opinion. BTW. I'll be over in a few. That turkey you have on your photobucket looks damn good and I'm starving!!
Thanks, I will do that the next time I go to the car. Outside cooking is another of my favorite past times, not that I'm an expert at it. LOL

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I'm driving from South Texas to Miami in a week so that will be the perfect test to see how it works.
So, did you take your trip? If so, did you check how much oil was caught and if any liquid oil made it past the filter?

Wayne

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Mine had collected about 2-3ml in a weeks time.

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Mine had collected about 2-3ml in a weeks time.
Did you check the outlet line to see if there were any signs of oil?

Wayne
Sponsored