Sponsored

Lethal Performance: 15% off and Free Shipping on Whipple!!!

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
Is the Eliptical 1900CFM in the drop down just a typo? Is it the whipple 132mm 2000cfm one?
The only choice I got a second ago was the billet one 1900 cfm elliptical one for 600 dollars. U either buy that one or use your one from car. Make sure your looking at 2015 mustang

Sponsored

aoe_viruz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT
The only choice I got a second ago was the billet one 1900 cfm elliptical one for 600 dollars. U either buy that one or use your one from car. Make sure your looking at 2015 mustang

Let me clarify. Whipple offers a 132mm 2000CFM Throttle body as an upgrade for there kit. On Leathal's site is shows a 1900CFM thorttle body, I need to know if this is Lethal's own product or if its a typo and its really the whipple 132mm 2000cfm one.

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
Is the Eliptical 1900CFM in the drop down just a typo? Is it the whipple 132mm 2000cfm?
I saw on lethals site where u can buy the 132mm 2000 cfm throttle body. you use to only have one choice. maybe they have a higher flowing throttle body if you go with there new higher flowing injectors and a smaller pulley than std

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
Let me clarify. Whipple offers a 132mm 2000CFM Throttle body as an upgrade for there kit. On Leathal's site is shows a 1900CFM thorttle body, I need to know if this is Lethal's own product or if its a typo and its really the whipple 132mm 2000cfm one.
im sure someone in the know will chime in. I think if u order the standard 10 to 11 psi kit then u need the 1900cfm elliptical tb. the only one that comes up in the menu as a choice. if you decide to pulley down or run more boost then u might need the upgraded fuel injectors and the 2000cfm throttle body if that is not a typo. I have not heard of anyone on the forum mentioning a new higher flow throttle body.

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
im sure someone in the know will chime in. I think if u order the standard 10 to 11 psi kit then u need the 1900cfm elliptical tb. the only one that comes up in the menu as a choice. if you decide to pulley down or run more boost then u might need the upgraded fuel injectors and the 2000cfm throttle body if that is not a typo. I have not heard of anyone on the forum mentioning a new higher flow throttle body.
I bet there is only one throttle body. the upgraded kit one includes tubing and adapter to work with mustang without using whipple I guess for 750 dollars. the 650 dollar one is probably for someone who has whipple kit already and wants to change out throttle body. this is the 600 dollar option with the kit I guess . discounting it fifty dollars if bought with kit. let us know what u find out

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
I bet there is only one throttle body. the upgraded kit one includes tubing and adapter to work with mustang without using whipple I guess for 750 dollars. the 650 dollar one is probably for someone who has whipple kit already and wants to change out throttle body. this is the 600 dollar option with the kit I guess . discounting it fifty dollars if bought with kit. let us know what u find out
When I ordered my Whipple kit the larger TB upgrade for $600 when you order the kit is the one you want and I would highly recommend the high flow injector upgrade as well if you want to take full advantage of their newest tune. I'm sure Derek will chime in Monday morning. You will not be disappointed with the power, it's amazing :cheers:

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
When I ordered my Whipple kit the larger TB upgrade for $600 when you order the kit is the one you want and I would highly recommend the high flow injector upgrade as well if you want to take full advantage of their newest tune. I'm sure Derek will chime in Monday morning. You will not be disappointed with the power, it's amazing :cheers:
What is this high flow injector upgrade you speak of?

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Think he is refering to the Whipple kit that Lethal Performance puts together. The kit comes with a set of Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors, and a JMS FuelMax pump booster. You have the option of upgrading to the larger throttlebody & dual fans just like the kit from whipple, but with Lethal's kit, you can select to have the kit come with no tune at all, or a Lund Racing tuning session.....

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Whipple just came out with upgraded injectors for their kits, used to be 58lb now its 72lb. Im not sure if its now standard in their kit.

Dat Boi Kumar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Mustang GT
The 72# injectors are a upgrade option I believe

Sponsored

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I'm ordering Monday I'm gonna call and get the scoop! I want the 72 so I'll let you all know what I find out

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Whipple recently introduced the 72lb high flow injectors. Their standard kits ship with 58lb injectors. With their newest tune I believe they recommend the 72lb injectors to keep it from running lean. For us in California these are the highest injectors we can go with and still stay CARB legal. :cheers:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I'm ordering Monday I'm gonna call and get the scoop! I want the 72 so I'll let you all know what I find out
You will not be disappointed :headbang:

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Can't wait! I been going back and forth forever my wife yelled at me to just buy it

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP