Sponsored

Last year for V8 2024 (and Mach-E discussion) via Ford Performance conference call

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Nat Geo? Now there's a credible scientific source. LMAO!
Wow, I’m sorry SB but that is one ignorant statement. The National Geographic Society has been around since 1888. I’ve been reading them for over 60 years. They are one of the most credible sources on any Earth topic you will find.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I assume those super worried about manmade climate change would not dare even own a car, let alone
a dastardly V-8 mustang.
Climate change is climate change regardless of what part of it is or isn’t manmade. I’m concerned about anything that could hurt my family. I also own a V8. Your assumption is just ridiculous.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Here's a classic example how all this BS gets started. Remember the ozone crisis? "Scientists" will hypothesize and theorize and gather data only to hypothesize and theorize some more and extract those specific data points to support all their hypothesizing and theorizing and make innuendos and predictions that justify their existence. The following lengthy article on the ozone could have simply been summed up to say, "We have no idea." But, rather let's hypothesize and theorize and predict that we really have no f'in idea in the world what's going on, but I know we can convince some people how smart we are and that we need more research money to further discover the unknown.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/starts...r-isnt-healing-itself-after-all/#2cd775ef5418

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Wow, I’m sorry SB but that is one ignorant statement. The National Geographic Society has been around since 1888. I’ve been reading them for over 60 years. They are one of the most credible sources on any Earth topic you will find.
If you think that's an ignorant statement, it says a lot about you. Now owned by Hollywood, they ain't what they used to be. Conform and get funding or move along. Give me a break!

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
So because you can't understand the article it's just a bunch of BS? Got it.

The ozone was a real issue and was the one piece of climate policy that was actually passed, banning of CFCs from aerosol cans. The reason why the ozone is not "healing" is because CFC emmisions have gone back up. (China)

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
So because you can't understand the article it's just a bunch of BS? Got it.

The ozone was a real issue and was the one piece of climate policy that was actually passed, banning of CFCs from aerosol cans. The reason why the ozone is not "healing" is because CFC emmisions have gone back up. (China)

full.png

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
hey guys, there is an OT board for this line of "conversation".

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Here's a classic example how all this BS gets started. Remember the ozone crisis? "Scientists" will hypothesize and theorize and gather data only to hypothesize and theorize some more and extract those specific data points to support all their hypothesizing and theorizing and make innuendos and predictions that justify their existence. The following lengthy article on the ozone could have simply been summed up to say, "We have no idea." But, rather let's hypothesize and theorize and predict that we really have no f'in idea in the world what's going on, but I know we can convince some people how smart we are and that we need more research money to further discover the unknown.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/starts...r-isnt-healing-itself-after-all/#2cd775ef5418
Here’s my takeaway;
Whether you're a fan of current climate models or not, getting it right is essential to understanding our world, and keeping it hospitable for not only humans, but for the ecosystems our planet depends on. We only have one planet where life has arisen and sustained itself, as far as we know. It's up to all of us to take care of it.

So now you seem to have an issue with the entire scientific community. That is truly sad.

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ford shows the F150 is now available with a new 3.0L 4 Valve DOHC Power Stroke V6 Turbo Diesel B20 Engine. So if the 5.0 goes away, you will still be able to order a Diesel Mustang, which will have 440 lb.-ft. of torque at just 1,750 rpm, and gets 30 highway mpg so its environmentally friendly.

Sponsored

Snake Plissken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I assume those super worried about manmade climate change would not dare even own a car, let alone a dastardly V-8 mustang.
Oh, they are concerned about the health of the planet alright. Just not concerned enough to do anything about it or to make any significant alterations to their fossil-fueled lifestyles. In other words, do as I say, not as I do.

Scientology has been around for 67 years, so how long something has been around in many cases gives it no discernible credibility.

Climate change is climate change regardless of what part of it is or isn’t manmade. I’m concerned about anything that could hurt my family. I also own a V8. Your assumption is just ridiculous.
See my first statement above.

Here’s my takeaway;
Whether you're a fan of current climate models or not, getting it right is essential to understanding our world, and keeping it hospitable for not only humans, but for the ecosystems our planet depends on. We only have one planet where life has arisen and sustained itself, as far as we know. It's up to all of us to take care of it.

So now you seem to have an issue with the entire scientific community. That is truly sad.
Again, see my first statement above.

And no, I don't have a problem with the "entire" scientific community; I have issues with some of the "scientific community" but more importantly systems of propaganda and dogmatic ideology.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Ford shows the F150 is now available with a new 3.0L 4 Valve DOHC Power Stroke V6 Turbo Diesel B20 Engine. So if the 5.0 goes away, you will still be able to order a Diesel Mustang, which will have 440 lb.-ft. of torque at just 1,750 rpm, and gets 30 highway mpg so its environmentally friendly.
You were doing so well right up to those last two words. :facepalm::)

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
:angry::crazy:

Does anyone know at what point in our society logic and reason were left behind for political paranoia?
bro, there was a chart just posted that showed the last 4.500 years of climate change. Only the last 200 years has there been industry!.

Climate change is not man-made..!

Again, just One volcanic explosion (like St Helen's), is more pollutants than ALL combustion and Industry since mankind. And one direct solar flare/sunspot has decade long effects on planet earth.

YOU are the one being handed a ton of eco-liberal-sh!t...! We can't stop solar flares, nor volcanoes and the transfer of carbons from earth to atmosphere and back has been going on for millions and millions of years. There are entire cities under water now, that weren't thousands of years ago....

How in the phuk do you explain that, when those people didn't have airplanes, cars or fossil fuels...?

The earth Temperature is not static.... believing it is, is like believing the earth is flat.
Sponsored