Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Send us some fresh photos of the car you bought, what you've done to it, and if you want you can PM me your name and with your permission it would be awesome to put it on our fb/instagram!

Hope everything went well when you were in here!!!
pm'd you :thumbsup:

trying to get my dad to pull the trigger and come grab one from yall. No body can still beat the koon's deal. I might be back for an 18 if the refresh is worth it.

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R 'Hellbat'
Had me...

Until I saw the price. I'll pass on the price. I'd definitely like the exterior mods though. That looks sharp.

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Hey guys! We sold the red car today! Worked up a special deal for the guy just because we didn't want to leave the car priced too high! Sold it for what we normally discount our Mustangs down to and added for the package...

...So what does it mean??? I need to build another car and we are thinking Lightning Blue w/Forced induction! Or maybe grabber blue (my old favorite!)... I'm thinking KenneBell Supercharger or maybe a RoushCharger or a good old Whipple! Whatcha guys think?

https://instagram.com/p/BKb9UdhhFw6/

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Hey guys! We sold the red car today! Worked up a special deal for the guy just because we didn't want to leave the car priced too high! Sold it for what we normally discount our Mustangs down to and added for the package...

...So what does it mean??? I need to build another car and we are thinking Lightning Blue w/Forced induction! Or maybe grabber blue (my old favorite!)... I'm thinking KenneBell Supercharger or maybe a RoushCharger or a good old Whipple! Whatcha guys think?

https://instagram.com/p/BKb9UdhhFw6/
Procharger for less drivetrain warranty claims. ;);)

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I think you should raffle off one of those cars to promote traffic and sales!

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
I think you should raffle off one of those cars to promote traffic and sales!
Oh!? Lol... Ok haha... in all seriousness, I don't have enough sales people for the amount of traffic we have... we miss a ton of deals becUse we don't have enough people to follow up with the demand we get because of pricing being so low... but the raffle sounds like a great idea (... for a customer to do with their own car after they buy it lol :bolt: )

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Procharger for less drivetrain warranty claims. ;);)
Noted! Will research it for sure! Endless possibilities with these projects!

5-OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
That's a great looking ride and it's been said it could be done for le$$, however there are many folks out there who don't want to deal with modding a car no are happy financing it as is. I just wonder how they handle the warranty.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
The red car looked awesome. Great choice in aero, wheels, and tires, suspension. Very nice turnkey car. An S550 done right.

Sponsored

midnite9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT
car looks awesome! a refreshing dealer package that isnt slathered in stupid badges and graphics, all business

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
pretty cool! I had your Sterling store install a bunch of mods on my custom ordered '16 as part of the purchase of it back in January. Can't say enough good about Koon's when it comes to dealing on "regular" cars. Gouge like hell on a Ford Performance product though that isn't a ST. :-(

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Just saw this thread... wanted to give a shout out to koons baltimore and Tom, the sales manager. I showed up a couple weeks ago, about 10 minutes to closing, and he was more than glad to stay and talk to me after hours. I ended up trading my 13gt the next day on the blue gtpp that's in the pictures. Everybody at koons were easy to deal with and have super pricing on their new cars. I will be back.

Ps. The red car was badass and tastefully done.

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
I'm glad to read so much good stuff about Koons Ford.. Lol.

In a year or so I hope to trade in my EBM for a GT from there.. :D

probably have around 13k miles on the odo by then.. give me a deal dammit, I need a GT in my life. (stupid insurance premium)

Koons :ford:

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
Not sure how I missed THIS thread! This is awesome, to have a mod/performance friendly dealer in the Maryland area is terrific news! THIS would be a great way to get that 350GT esq convertible that does not exist except in my mind! Koons has been around my whole life - they are NOT new to the performance game for sure, but these days it is hard to find a dependable source for modern performance. WAY TO GO KOONS! I will be in to see you before I order my 2017 Ragtop anywhere else :cheers:

BRAND NEW SHELBY's at Koons Ford;

koonsnighta.jpg

Here from back when dealers used to "roll out the new models"

1966gt.jpg

photoKoons.jpg

philad.jpg
Sponsored