OP

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
sup guys

i created a facebook page that i will post things on more frequently so if u want to follow on this journey hit that like button.

Also its a place where it doesn't matter what you drive but rather the passion you have for what you drive. Nothing but love and respect for builds, cars bringing people together.

https://www.facebook.com/Koldsgarage-291343664610788/

OP
OP

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
took advantage of steeda's memorial weekend sale and ordered the short shifter. Debating getting into some performance mods, anything you guys recommend? CAI, TUNE, etc...

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
took advantage of steeda's memorial weekend sale and ordered the short shifter. Debating getting into some performance mods, anything you guys recommend? CAI, TUNE, etc...
Kold - you can see the mods that I've done in my signature below. I'm pleased with all of them.

And you're gonna like Steeda's short throw shifter. :cheers:

OP
OP

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Kold - you can see the mods that I've done in my signature below. I'm pleased with all of them.

And you're gonna like Steeda's short throw shifter. :cheers:
nice i like the mods, yeah i should have realy done the short shifter first but i did some cosmetics first. Really enjoyed the hurst shifter i had on my camaro and hyped to get one in the mustang and will be interesting having a different brand and to be able to compare, im super hyped on it. I wish i could do a 93 tune, unfortunately there's zero 93 gas stations around me but i still might do the lund tune, i have only heard good things. How big of a difference was the steeda CAI? i have debated between that one and the pmas one. Granatelli motorsports has made a pmas intake that doesnt require a tune and is suppose to be California legal that gives 25hp increase on average but not sure how that would change the tune from lund, since they have the tune setup differently.

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
nice i like the mods, yeah i should have realy done the short shifter first but i did some cosmetics first. Really enjoyed the hurst shifter i had on my camaro and hyped to get one in the mustang and will be interesting having a different brand and to be able to compare, im super hyped on it. I wish i could do a 93 tune, unfortunately there's zero 93 gas stations around me but i still might do the lund tune, i have only heard good things. How big of a difference was the steeda CAI? i have debated between that one and the pmas one. Granatelli motorsports has made a pmas intake that doesnt require a tune and is suppose to be California legal that gives 25hp increase on average but not sure how that would change the tune from lund, since they have the tune setup differently.
I ran the Steeda CAI with removable sleeve in place which doesn't require a tune. Felt like it was little more powerful.

Then I got the Lund tune for the Steeda CAI with the sleeve removed and that combo increased the power even more according to my butt dyno.

Haven't had the car on an actual dyno, but I think a conservative estimate on the HP gain is 30 or so with the Lund tune and the sleeveless CAI.

So that would bring the engine HP up to around 465 I would think. She's plenty powerful and fast for me. :cheers:

OP
OP

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I ran the Steeda CAI with removable sleeve in place which doesn't require a tune. Felt like it was little more powerful.

Then I got the Lund tune for the Steeda CAI with the sleeve removed and that combo increased the power even more according to my butt dyno.

Haven't had the car on an actual dyno, but I think a conservative estimate on the HP gain is 30 or so with the Lund tune and the sleeveless CAI.

So that would bring the engine HP up to around 465 I would think. She's plenty powerful and fast for me. :cheers:
gotcha, 30hp gain is pretty good, thanks for the feedback

OP
OP

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
well i got the steeda shifter on this weekend and also the roush side scoops
IMG_24461.jpg

tj@steeda