Kolds 2016 Race Red GT

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi

My names gonzo but im known as kold on car forums. This is my first mustang and first v8, not my first sports car. My first car was a 1996 toyota camry (family car i bought off my parents), 2007 mazda cx7, late 90's toyota pickup, 2011 Chevy Camaro (v6) and now 2016 mustang GT. Thats right i use to drive a camaro lol :doh: , loved the car since it was my first sports car and i did a lot of customization to it. I remember watching gone in 60 seconds, seeing eleanor for the first time and thinking to myself omg one day i will have a mustang, well that day has finally come. It was such a surreal experience driving to pick up the mustang, on one hand i was picking up a car i had wanted since i was a kid but at the same time i was driving the camaro for the last time since i traded it in. I am extremely happy with the mustang and being on team :ford:.Enough back story, i have lots planned for the mustang but please keep in mind that it is a daily driver, a badass daily driver :headbang: .
IMG_21921.jpg
IMG_95561.jpg
IMG_22701.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mods so far

Exhaust: Roush Axle Back with 4inch tips
Emblems: Mustang,5.0, GT (not installed yet) Glossy black
Lights: tinted all the side markers, headlights,taillights
IMG_29811.jpg
IMG_86231.jpg
IMG_34231.jpg
IMG_66721.jpg
IMG_80971.jpg
IMG_54581.jpg

OP
OP

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
finally finished putting all the black emblems on and gave it its first wash. also added a coyote/5.0 license plate frame
IMG_43231.jpg
IMG_39591.jpg

Last edited:

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
That color is hot! :love:

Sponsored

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
Car is looking good! Looks like were neighbors too! I just live up in Pismo. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime!

OP
OP

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
yeah man for sure, im new to the mustang world so def would be down to chill with some other mustang owners. do u knw of any mustang clubs around here?

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
yeah man for sure, im new to the mustang world so def would be down to chill with some other mustang owners. do u knw of any mustang clubs around here?
I think there's one club, but not generation specific and doesn't seem too active. I have honestly only seen 1-2 other modded S550s in the area. I see countless base V6 convertibles going up and down the coast though lol...

OP
OP

kold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think there's one club, but not generation specific and doesn't seem too active. I have honestly only seen 1-2 other modded S550s in the area. I see countless base V6 convertibles going up and down the coast though lol...
yeah same i havent seen any modded around here but that could be because i just bought the car and havent really been looking for them i guess, yeah man for sure though on of these days weekends work best for me

Sponsored

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
tinted back 3 windows 15%
bigwormgraphix stripes
Did you install the stripe yourself? Or did you pay a shop? If so how much?
Sponsored