Sponsored

K1191 is home

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Bullitt K1191 found her new home in Northwest Montana last night; it's likely the first new Bullitt in Montana according to Ford's Zone rep. It had 6 miles on it when I picked it up, and really enjoyed the 80 mile trek home along our country roads. I LOVE the sound of the exhaust! It was a true MSRP deal; I didn't pay any document, lien, title fees...or taxes (no sales tax in Montana)

I'm going to try to make this a quasi 4 season car, but when the weather gets rough we'll retreat to our AWD BMW or 4WD Ram truck. I have a set of 9x19 Ford Performance Pack wheels on order, and already have a new set of Nokian Hakkapelita R2 snow tires ready to go.

This may upset a few purists, but I have a few mods in work: the red caliper paint *has* to go, as does the big faux gas cap on the rear end. Another set of wheels similar to legacy American Racing Torq Thrust wheels are planned; either the HRE/Steeda McQueen edition wheels or Forgeline Heritage CR3.

Pics coming this weekend
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Congrats! Yeah it's really amazing how intoxicating the exhaust is. Seems to be just about everyone's favorite feature.