Sponsored

Just a Teaser - NOW AVAILABLE - Link to full thread inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Just want to say your installation videos are one of the best things on YouTube and probably the best asset for the S550 community. I really appreciate the effort you guys put in!
Seriously. Has helped me on my Mustangs and my Raptors over years past. You've saved me so much cursing and knuckle smashing that I can enjoy my drinks when I install parts.

The fog light kit looks awesome. Very very clean. Would you be able to get some pictures of the throw of the fogs alone and with high/low beams in the coming days? I've been spoiled by my old 14 raptors head lights (and the 17 to a little lesser extent) and always find the mustangs missing just a little bit of side to side throw
Sponsored

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Just want to say your installation videos are one of the best things on YouTube and probably the best asset for the S550 community. I really appreciate the effort you guys put in!
Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly do strive to go above and beyond for this community. At the end of the day, we are all enthusiasts

Seriously. Has helped me on my Mustangs and my Raptors over years past. You've saved me so much cursing and knuckle smashing that I can enjoy my drinks when I install parts.

The fog light kit looks awesome. Very very clean. Would you be able to get some pictures of the throw of the fogs alone and with high/low beams in the coming days? I've been spoiled by my old 14 raptors head lights (and the 17 to a little lesser extent) and always find the mustangs missing just a little bit of side to side throw
We're glad we could help! We'll keep cursing and knuckle smashing for you, lol.

I really think you're going to enjoy this install video on this one. They turned out fantastic! That should be up my Monday and I'll make sure it gets shared right away.

Thanks again guys, have a great weekend! :cheers:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
^^^ Cool video and product. Thanks

Sponsored

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Doesn't look too bad at all. Probably going to put this one on the list for sure. Pretty solid output for small LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.