Sponsored

June incentives?

Haoie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Mustang GT
Are there any dealerships right now offering incentives? Been in the market for a mustang and only came across one dealership doing it
Sponsored

ChiefTex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
1995 Mustang GT, 2006 F250 SD
Are there any dealerships right now offering incentives? Been in the market for a mustang and only came across one dealership doing it
Pretty much everything has been wiped out by the chip shortage. Ford seems to be offering $500 off some models when you custom order but that’s really it. Not to mention they just increased mustang prices again.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Yeah, not happening. Car prices are going to stay high for some time to come and you won't be seeing many incentives from any manufacturer I would imagine.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
Yeah minimal to no manufacturer incentive, and as others have mentioned, they jacked up the price due to low/no stock. Makes sense as there's little points to pass through incentives to dealers to sell when there's nothing to offer to customers.

Sponsored

Super-Genius

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Oxford White Mustang GT
Pretty much everything has been wiped out by the chip shortage. Ford seems to be offering $500 off some models when you custom order but that’s really it. Not to mention they just increased mustang prices again.
I got the bright idea that I would sell my 20 to Vroom and snag myself a 21 instead. Took me about 10 minutes to see that wasn't gonna happen. Lol ... now I'm glad I bought mine when I did

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I was shocked Southbay Ford, one of the largest dealers in Los Angeles only has 1 Mustang.

Dave

Super-Genius

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Oxford White Mustang GT
I dunno, I just saw an ad where a dealer is asking a 3000 dollar ADM on a regular GT 🙄

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
A little off topic, but maybe I should jump on a Challenger Scat Pack order as I found a couple places willing to do between 2-4% under MSRP plus the trade value on my Mustang is up several grand. Now if I could just decide if I want the 1320 trim or the widebody. There is also a couple left over 50th editions on the other coast, but they don't seem to want to sell them as they will not respond to my inquiry.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
A little off topic, but maybe I should jump on a Challenger Scat Pack order as I found a couple places willing to do between 2-4% under MSRP plus the trade value on my Mustang is up several grand. Now if I could just decide if I want the 1320 trim or the widebody. There is also a couple left over 50th editions on the other coast, but they don't seem to want to sell them as they will not respond to my inquiry.
Mustangs a better car in NA
Hellcat or Redeye only

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
Mustangs a better car in NA
Hellcat or Redeye only
I have had both...Hellcat, traded up to Redeye. My redeye was a widebody. Fantastic car, mucho power, fit and finish top notch..ended up selling a few months ago...really wanted a convertible and wanted to stay with US cars so I ordered a Mustang GT convertible...its coming in around 3rd week of July...already arranged for the Roush supercharger install. Was thinking about the C8 corvette convertible, but the wait is way too long and its just a bit too low for me...plus I like having back seats just in case.

20210106_115050.jpg

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
I have had both...Hellcat, traded up to Redeye. My redeye was a widebody. Fantastic car, mucho power, fit and finish top notch..ended up selling a few months ago...really wanted a convertible and wanted to stay with US cars so I ordered a Mustang GT convertible...its coming in around 3rd week of July...already arranged for the Roush supercharger install. Was thinking about the C8 corvette convertible, but the wait is way too long and its just a bit too low for me...plus I like having back seats just in case.

20210106_115050.jpg
Beautiful car. I've always drooled over the challengers since they came out, but I never pulled the trigger on one just cuz it's too big for me as a daily driver.
Sponsored