Sponsored

July 4th sales?

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
Are july 4th sales worth waiting for? Looking at a bunch of parts from LMR, american muscle...etc. I've haven't looked at parts in the states for over a decade so I have no idea.
Sponsored

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Sales to me are a hit and miss. I waited for Memorial day sales from Steeda hoping It was a good one and it turned out to be a little lackluster as far as I can tell. You can bet though the minute you hit the buy button a crazy sale will pop up somewhere else and you'll have wish you waited.....thats my luck anyway.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
I’d stay away from American Muscle. They’re service / products aren’t what they’ve used to be. Lethal, Steeda, Beefcake, CJ or just about anybody else is going to treat you right and get you what you need.

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Sales to me are a hit and miss. I waited for Memorial day sales from Steeda hoping It was a good one and it turned out to be a little lackluster as far as I can tell. You can bet though the minute you hit the buy button a crazy sale will pop up somewhere else and you'll have wish you waited.....thats my luck anyway.
Same here, sales for this Memorial Day sucked. All these companies tout America, then offer crap sales for Memorial day,
I finally had some cash to part with, but did not because of the above reason. That may be a bit childish, but that is how I feel

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Same here, sales for this Memorial Day sucked. All these companies tout America, then offer crap sales for Memorial day,
I finally had some cash to part with, but did not because of the above reason. That may be a bit childish, but that is how I feel
Yep , I had some cash as well but just wasn't impressed with sales on the parts I was looking for and decided to just hold my $. Maybe next sale....
Sponsored