JLT intake questions

Hamilton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
New to the forum here and new Mustang owner. Is anyone in here a dealer/distributor for the JLT intake system? I am interested in purchasing but had a few questions for them.
Thanks guys
Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
New to the forum here and new Mustang owner. Is anyone in here a dealer/distributor for the JLT intake system? I am interested in purchasing but had a few questions for them.
Thanks guys
Welcome to the forum! There are many vendors who sell the JLT intake system several vendors who support this forum may also have what you are looking for as well . Of course you could also directly contact JLT with your questions or pose them to us members who may already have your answer waiting for you !

OP
OP

Hamilton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Welcome to the forum! There are many vendors who sell the JLT intake system several vendors who support this forum may also have what you are looking for as well . Of course you could also directly contact JLT with your questions or pose them to us members who may already have your answer waiting for you !
Thanks for your response! A buddy of mine is selling a JLT intake off of his 2018 so it’s the 120mm maf. I have the 110mm 2017. Is there a way to make this work at all? Or should i just purchase new. I just picked up an sct x4 so either way i am looking to purchase

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Thanks for your response! A buddy of mine is selling a JLT intake off of his 2018 so it’s the 120mm maf. I have the 110mm 2017. Is there a way to make this work at all? Or should i just purchase new. I just picked up an sct x4 so either way i am looking to purchase
You'll be better off buying his 2018 stock air box and a drop in filter if he has that instead. Give him $50.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
You'll be better off buying his 2018 stock air box and a drop in filter if he has that instead. Give him $50.
This. +18 OEM flows great, will keep iats much lower than the jlt, and have a much smoother maf curve if you have any intention on running a flex tune later.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Thanks guys
Hey there, welcome to the forum! We are one of JLT (J&L) biggest dealers, if you have any questions, I definitely can help with anything you need. Feel free to shoot me a PM anytime. Lethalperformance.com
Sponsored