Sponsored

Jaeger Bros

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
So if you’re like me, you’re quick to voice out loud to condemn bad service but not as quick to voice great service. I’m guitly of that. Just ordered my rock guards from Jaeger based on comments in another thread and these guys are on it. Sent them an email to ask a couple questions and got an immediate response. Asked about a military discount code and they were like, "we don’t have a code but hell yea". Processed my order and they refunded me a discount the next day. I don’t know where they’re located but I had my order in two days without paying any extra for expedited shipping. And the main reason I’m posting this thread today is the cool little surprise that was in the box. Love dealing with a great American company that promotes citizenship and patriotism. Even if these rocks guard and the ZL1’s were a wash product wise (which apparently they're not), here’s your reason to go to these guys.
74AE277B-5D59-4A2A-A03F-138690892CDB.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
I agree. I received one with my order of their front splash guards which are very nice.

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Just got mine installed. Took 10 min with a beer! The surface finish isn’t an exact match to the rear, but the shape and design compared to the “fit” of the rear factory rock guards is spot on. VERY complimentary to the rear...nailed it. And my favorite part is they are not intrusive at all. If you’re bit looking for them, you don’t even notice them.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
They
So if you’re like me, you’re quick to voice out loud to condemn bad service but not as quick to voice great service. I’m guitly of that. Just orders my rock guards from Jaeger based on comments in another thread and these guys are on it. Sent them an email to ask a couple questions and got an immediate response. Asked about a military discount code and they were like like, we don’t have a code but hell yea. Processed my order and they refunded me a discount the next day. I don’t know where they’re located but I had my order in two days without paying any extra for expedited shipping. And the main reason I’m posting this thread today is the cool little surprise that was in the box. Love dealing with a great American company that promotes citizenship and patriotism. Even if these rocks guard and the ZL1’s were a wash product wise (which apparently tbehre not), here’s your reason to go to these guys.
74AE277B-5D59-4A2A-A03F-138690892CDB.jpeg
I agree. Quality and great customer service.
On a side note...
They should have one of those handbooks for the forum.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
They got actual pics on their site. I can’t take anything better.
I can, but tomorrow.

Edited to add: eh, I agree. The photos on the website are just fine. Look em up danno.
Sponsored

Last edited: