Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
LOL!!! I'll be DAMN'd. I'll drive a few states within my radius and go get one off the lot if that's the case.
I think Ford should offer something where you can go to the factory and pick it up. And take a tour. Now that'd be cool. Like what Porsche, Volvo and Mercedes Benz does.
Sponsored

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
It usually updates one day after your blend date from my experience .
I hope you're right.

I think Ford should offer something where you can go to the factory and pick it up. And take a tour. Now that'd be cool. Like what Porsche, Volvo and Mercedes Benz does.
Hell the Vette's do it in Bowling Green, KY

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
[MENTION=30915]DukeGaGa[/MENTION] you were right
IMG_2401.PNG

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, 2018 Mustang GT
Delivered today...(re)ordered on Nov 15 2017, so 10 weeks and two days from order to delivery. Not bad...some have been faster, some slower.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
:ford:
Hell the Vette's do it in Bowling Green, KY
Heck! They could just have a part of the factory where the 2018s are (or that current years mustang/ vehicles are) because they don't want to give away the new vehicles. Or just do a small tour and see your car finish assembly. Now that'd be cool.

Sponsored

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Ordered mine last week. Seems like I have a VIN as of today !
Mustang Order.JPG

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Getting closer I remember when I got my VIN I was so excited! And now I have my baby. And I couldn't be happier. The wait is worth it trust me!

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
Getting closer I remember when I got my VIN I was so excited! And now I have my baby. And I couldn't be happier. The wait is worth it trust me!
Hopefully, i can't wait ! What's your opinion on Orange Fury vs Race Red ? These are the only 2 colors I have considered. I love the Showstopper Red interior so went with RR exterior. Despite ordering i'm still torn between OF and RR and there's a kind of itch now to get my order changed to OF color.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully, i can't wait ! What's your opinion on Orange Fury vs Race Red ? These are the only 2 colors I have considered. I love the Showstopper Red interior so went with RR exterior. Despite ordering i'm still torn between OF and RR and there's a kind of itch now to get my order changed to OF color.
I love my orange fury the metallic flakes are like no other. But I love my 13 RR V6. I have yet to get a picture of them together. But as soon as my dad cleans up the 13 (it's his) I'll take a picture of them together. I'm honestly so happy I didn't go with Royal Crimson because the OF pops so much. I get so much attention in it. But this is the first 18 I've seen on the roads personally.

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
HOW DO YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR VIN??!!!
Ive been waiting since 12/20 and still dont have a vin

Sponsored

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
HOW DO YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR VIN??!!!
Ive been waiting since 12/20 and still dont have a vin
Maybe because the dealer through which I placed an order is a high volume dealer and has more allocation ? They have like 180 Mustang's in their lot currently.

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My car was delivered on Friday, but because Military Auto Source did not FedEx paperwork to the dealer from whom I am picking up, I have to wait until MONDAY and HOPE the paperwork gets there. They won't even let me test drive the car because, even though they know it's mine, *technically* it belongs to Owner X, and until they get the official paperwork, if I drove it, I would be acutally be driving someone else's (Owner X's) special-order car.

So I'm all like:
sad - 1.jpg

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My car was delivered on Friday, but because Military Auto Source did not FedEx paperwork to the dealer from whom I am picking up, I have to wait until MONDAY and HOPE the paperwork gets there. They won't even let me test drive the car because, even though they know it's mine, *technically* it belongs to Owner X, and until they get the official paperwork, if I drove it, I would be acutally be driving someone else's (Owner X's) special-order car.

So I'm all like:
You got someone else's special ordered car?

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You got someone else's special ordered car?
Nope. It's my car, I have the VIN and everything, but since the dealer has not received this official paperwork from Military Auto Source, I am not allowed to even sit in it. Because, you see, it belongs to the person on the paperwork (which is me), but they don't have that paperwork, so they can't verify legally or officially that it is my car.

It's sort-of like that Family Guy episode where James Woods legally becomes Peter Griffin because he has Peter's license, birth certificate, etc. Everyone knows that James Woods wasn't Peter Griffin, but legally, he was.

Now I suppose I would be allowed to go *look* at it, but that's it, until the paperwork gets there. Then they can say, "Ok. It's your car. Want to test drive it now?"

Pathetic.
Sponsored

Last edited: