Sponsored

Ios14 Beta - Carplay Issue

CNFLCTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
Good morning all. I downloaded the latest Apple Ios14 beta to my phone last night. When i got into the car this morning and plugged the phone in (via lightning cable) and went to access my Apple Music I received an error stating "There was a problem connecting to Apple Music". I was able to access my Apple Music and change songs on the phone but could not do so on the radio. Has anyone experienced this issue and been able to fix it? Just curious. I know its a beta version and Apple will fix it but its pretty frustrating. thanks in advance.
Sponsored

IainD90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Iain
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R #KR666, 2023 Bronco Sasquatch
Good morning all. I downloaded the latest Apple Ios14 beta to my phone last night. When i got into the car this morning and plugged the phone in (via lightning cable) and went to access my Apple Music I received an error stating "There was a problem connecting to Apple Music". I was able to access my Apple Music and change songs on the phone but could not do so on the radio. Has anyone experienced this issue and been able to fix it? Just curious. I know its a beta version and Apple will fix it but its pretty frustrating. thanks in advance.
I have the ios14 public beta installed on my phone and it currently works as it should, although I think my phone updated last night. I will try later on. More importantly though, what do you need music for anyways?

:)

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I had a problem using Apple pod casts this morning after my update...
Sponsored