Sponsored

im very amazed at how well equipped mustangs come - why buy anything else?

paulm1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
pau
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT mustang
I didt realize that there are better options than magnaride for active damping. is this true? I gathered from most sources that magnaride was the best option available. Could you enlighten me on a thread that has alternative active damping suspension setups?
I couldn't tell you if there are or are not better options than the magnaride active susp. I'm old school and don't need active susp to make a car handle better. I also believe that any electronic computer controlled part is more likely to fail than a non-computer controlled non-electronic part. And the failure usually happen right afer the warranty expires. I don't plan to trade my car in after 5yrs so one less headache to anticipate.
Sponsored

Dinokill3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt PP
I don’t care 90% of the things you listed. I just want AC and a third pedal.

On the other side, only the PP2 comes with wheels worth a damn. The rest are ugly as sin and only you get brembos up front with the performance package

paulm1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
pau
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT mustang
I don’t care 90% of the things you listed. I just want AC and a third pedal.

On the other side, only the PP2 comes with wheels worth a damn. The rest are ugly as sin and only you get brembos up front with the performance package
I agree, with the addition of the 3:55 gears. And the active exhaust. I didn't care about the active exhaust, until I used it. Don't care for any of the GT wheels, any options. The Mach 1 are okay, but I really want the gt350 wheels. I will get them when budget permits.

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Mine is a 300a with active exhaust-- no other factory options. I went back and forth to the point of nearly trading it in after a month for a 400a car then to nearly ordering a 2022 with a bunch of options up to and including the PP and magna, and then after I cooled off, I realized the only option I really wish I had gotten was the 301a package, and then only for the 8inch screen. I just cannot see that dang ole 4inch very well. And really the only reason I care is because I have to back out of a very very long, very narrow drive way that is flanked on one side by a rock wall and the other by shrubs, and I dont want to scratch the car, so the 8inch screen would be helpful for my eyes...

Oh I forgot, I also got the AC delete option, but that was at no extra charge!
Sponsored